Reviews for A Woman Scorned
Ross chapter 5 . 9/5/2009
I really like this story and have read it a couple times only to be disappointed by the cliffhanger ending. You might mention this story is a sequel to Jake 2point0 2007 because the nanites in Diane are a bit confusing at first. Please Finish the story!
patricia51 chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
A charming, funny and challenging story. I enjoyed it thoroughly. You hit all the bases with this one. Two old favorites that lasted for too short a time. Thanks. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
that was SO AWESOME, and Jake and Frank could be friends in a weird weird way...LMAO...they are both goody goodies, but while Frank is a playboy Jake is a nerd...hehehe, but they could do it...

THANKS:"D it was just AWESOME
Cyberia chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
Great story. The Claire Diane thing is a great twist seeing as they were the same actress. I am not quite sure the Foley's would have acted like you describe them but plausible. Please continue the story. Also, could you go into whether Diane has nanites or not because the story seems to say both.
gunnman chapter 5 . 4/9/2007
You did an excellent job with both shows characters. Ramsey was dead on. I loved both shows and was disappointed when they were cancelled. I loved the story.

Gunn
Bglswrth454 chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
I have really enjoyed all of your Jake 2.0 stories. I forgot about this series until recently when the Sci-Fi Channel began showing reruns. Your stories capture the interplay between Jake and Dianne very well and are exactly what a shipper needs. I hope to see more of your work soon.

One small suggestion. You may want to either re-read your work before posting or have someone else BR for you. You sometimes drop out articles or verbs from you sentences which break up the flow of your story. Nothing major but it keeps the story from being completely immersive. A second note, is this story a continuation of Jake 2.07? It seems from the charater abilities that it was but Diane was still expecting in this story. Did it slot somewhere into the middle of your other timeline? Or was it intended as a standalone? Thanks for posting these stories.
SHAWN chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
THIS IS A REALY GREAT STORY.
SHAWN chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.
SHAWN chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
ANOTHER GREAT CHAPTER.
shawn chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
GREAT START TO THE STORY.
Magnolia chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
I don't know Jake 2.0, but I really like your story.