Reviews for It's In The Genes
DannyPhantomPhandom chapter 5 . 5/28
This story... It is too good for me to put down, but at the same time I want to because OH THE FEELS ARE GETTING TO SO BADLY!
Jesse Wales chapter 12 . 3/16
In Chapter 7's author's note, you said a month haitus would probably be the longest you'd take. It had been almost ten years. I do hope you are well because you're a fabulous writer, and your work has ended at a critical point. I would to see it updated if you could and are willing to continue writing it.
Iheart2manyfandoms chapter 12 . 1/29
I don't know if you will ever read this, but I just have to say that your writing is amazing. It is funny and well paced and has a great plot and everyone is IC. I've read this entire series over the past few days and it's some of the best quality fanfiction I have read and probably the best Danny Phantom fics I've come across. These have even given me some headcanons of my own, like now I'll always think of Danny's lair as the stairs. I realize that the last update on this was nearly ten years ago, but just know, if you're still around, nothing would make me happier than if you finished this story.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
Why did you stop?
SCREAMINGx4 chapter 12 . 12/13/2016
OH MY GOD I JUST LOVE THIS SO MUCH I GOT AN ACCOUNT JUST TO FOLLOW YOU AND THIS STORY
PhantomTheCactus chapter 12 . 12/13/2016
OH MY GOD! AH! THIS IS SO GOOD! I really hope you finish this, I'm new to this fanfic site so I have no idea when this chapter was posted but I hope you do finish it I love it SO much! I find it kind of hard to read in places, but thats just me and my awful attention span. I really love this entire thing and I want you to know that I and dozens of other people support you! OH MY GOD ITS SO GOOD THO THE ENTIRE SERIES, I LOVE IT ALL AND HOW IT PROGRESSES
Guest chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
noooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

I could continue but I'm saving my voice for the final chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/23/2016
lov th fic. too bad it's probably abandoned, but hey, still. may as well give some props for a good job
TimeZone13 chapter 12 . 9/17/2016
I have read all the stories in this sequel and have fallen in love with them all they are really well written and the drama and time spaces are understandable. but, rhe only thing I don't like is that...THIS STORY ISN'T COMPLETE AND MAY NEVER BE!All I want is for you to finish this amazing story PLEASE!
QueenofHearts7378 chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Since I couldn't PM you...

Hey, so I hear it's Fanfic Author Appreciation Day. So I wanna say that you are SERIOUSLY appreciated. And if it's not and I just heard wrong, well...you are still very much appreciated! Hope you have a great day and keep writing amazing stuff!
Specter14 chapter 12 . 4/22/2016
Welp, this was amazing. All 4 stories were! I enjoyed all of them so so much! I know the chances of this being updated again are super low, but if it is, I'll be here. Thanks so much for writing these awesome stories! :)))
Asilla chapter 12 . 4/21/2016
I could kick myself for starting this whole story arc and not checking to see if it's completed. Any chance you'll finish this?
Pinnatus chapter 12 . 1/26/2016
ATTENTION- to any reader wondering about this story. I read a while back on HA's deviantart page that he had passed away in a bicycling accident. For some reason, I can't find the comment or the original person that said that but I read it a while ago and wanted to let others know what is going on, especially since his fics still get traffic.

For those wondering what happened, he was bicycling in the bicycle lane on a busy road when a car struck him and he unfortunately did not survive. If was tough for a lot of people that loved his stories and his friendship. Hidden was a great member of the phandom and his stories have brought great joy to his readers.

Complications is one of the first fics I read in the summer of 2011 after being away from the show for so long and rediscovering it. I immediately read Exceptions and then Hopes. I like to check on a story's progress before I invest myself in it, and when I saw that It's in the Genes hadn't been touched in years that's when I went searching for what happened to HA. That's when I found out the news.

Despite the loss, I think it's fair to say that Hidden was a friend to us all, even if he died before we got to know him. Continue to enjoy his fics and never leave your own unfinished.
vhcjdg chapter 12 . 1/1/2016
MORE CHAPPIES!NOW!
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
I'm aware this was abandoned over 8 years ago; but I'd just like to say that I enjoyed what you did write back then.