Reviews for Legs
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
You managed to seamlessly combine something purely physical like her legs with deep emotions. This is so weird and yet so awesome. Your legs must be as amazing as Diana's. :P
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Its not fair how easily Diana can leave Bruce a mess. Damn naive Amazon.
sarahbarah131777 chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
in ansewer to the question above the Joker just imagin if HE found out about their relationship
SSJ04 Mewtwo chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
This Mewtwo is disappointed in himself. This Mewtwo left two un-signed reviews for the first two chapters, but not a singled review for this one. Well, as I said before, this story good and needed an 'M' version like some of the other reviewers have wanted.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
you have a way with words

loved it, all of it

Bats and wondy 4 ever

100/100 :)
Cierra21 chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
Nice Ending!

Courtney
El Varon chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
Truly an appropriate title for this chapter.
alinaandalion chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
You're really good at poking holes in Batman's arguments against having a relationship. This was a cute ending to a very good story. And not too much smut, so I could enjoy it. Awesome story.
brainfear chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
You know, I read this fic (which I thought was on AFF, but I can't find again) and it was a PWP between Wonder Woman and Lex Luthor. Not to say that you would write a romance fic of them but he's a cool villain anyway.

Btw, your fic was great as always!
Kipling Bunny chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
Love it, love it, love it!

So adorable. This story started out so cute and then just got hot. lol

You write Bruce and Diana so well. Your characterization is perfect!

Can't wait for the original BMWW story. :D
Twinings chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
Thank you so much for writing this. Everyone else on my alert list has been going so dark and hurty lately, I'm glad I have one bright spot I can always count on not to make me want to cry. I don't know what I'd do without you!

-3.0
Whigmus Lister chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
Oh... those legs!

You, my friend, are a dangerous writer. You never fail to completely emerse your readers in your stories, at least not THIS reader. The way you describe Batman & Wonder Woman's little trysts, the consideration to every detail... almost disturbing!

Another story well done.
T chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
That last chapter was cute and just pure romance. It was very well done and I loved it - you also had a great ending which kept in line with the original chapter. Great job.

About the villian, I'll do my usual and refrain from giving my opinion about that matter. I'm here to observe and give my opinion on how you're going, not for suggestions. I feel that I'm influenced you in some way if I do, so I would prefere not to.

Again, it was fantastic.
Miguel Dubn chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
Hm, OK, let's see...

Very little dialogue, lots of description... EXCELLENT JOB!

Since it was a love-filled chapter then it doesn't matter if there wasn't too much dialogue in it. After all, when it comes to love, an image is worth more than a thousand words. And we fans can easily imagine the images of Batman and Wonder Woman having some... *ahem*, quality time for themselves.

Thanks for this one-shot, pal. It was a fabulous read since it had these two lovebirds interacting without having them or anyone else going out to fight crime or attend life-threatening emergencies around the world. That was nice for a change of pace. I sure enjoyed it!

As for your new story, why not have one villain from each of their rogues gallery team up to battle against them? Maybe Aresia could make an appearance and team-up with The Riddler? Or what do you think about Circe and Bane? Heck, how about all four of them? :)

How about if you get to write a Batman/Zatanna fic, like I suggested in my past message? I mean, if we're talking about female legs, Zatanna has a very sexy pair, don't ya think?

And not only her legs are sexy.
Siriuslover4eva chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
lol that's such a shame that its over...but hey, im glad to see no smutt...where was it that you were talking about? lol...anyways GREAT JOB! and im sad to see it end...i think...lol, i hope that i see something new soon...i don't know if ill go through withdrawls very well...lol. Bruce is so...intersting to say the least...lol. anyways, GREAT JOB on this story and i can't wait for your next one! you're an awsome writer, big colt! (you're big colt now, and i'm little colt...seeing as how its appropriate...lol)