Reviews for Wish Upon A Black Shikon
The King in White chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
It's a good premise, you don't really see a whole lot of the Inuyasha "redo" stories out there.

However, I think that the story is not serious enough for my tastes. I recommend reading Harry Potter and the Nightmares of Futures Past as an inspiration.
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
-Wouldn't mind seeing this updated sometime soon; I've seen many Naruto-time travel fics, but never an Inuyasha time travel fic!

Happy writing, and update soon!
kyuubi ruler of all bijuu chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
please hurry up and post another chapter of this story i've been waiting for a long time for a new chapter now
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
I managed to find this story and it's got me interested. I hope you update again so I can read what happens next.
killroy777 chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
cute
Lyra the Heretic chapter 4 . 6/22/2008
It's very fun so far. I'm quite looking forward to more (especially considering that this is exactly what I was looking for when I came to the IY section today).

I hope that everything will begin to diverge more soon? (Ooh, the time-paradox-y fun!)
DarkFayt chapter 4 . 2/1/2008
Update...now...
cparks1000000 chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
its good so far i have no complaints

please update soon this fic is one of the most origional i have seen and i want you to give it some dignanty
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
I didn't know this story had a fourth chapter...anyways it was pretty good and very accurate as well, good job!
Quathis chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
Looked like a good story so I took a peek. It is good and with all the good Inuyasha moments. I'll keep a look out for it.
Master DK chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
LIKE IT
Fullmetal Chibi-chan chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
Pweease! Update! I love it _ He he, Never mess with a girl and her donuts! You WON'T win!
O-Mega Lead chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
So, I like it and I'll review! again, I love the plot, it is an interesting idea for a story, going through it only with Inuyasha having future knowledge. This part was a bit fast, mostly because you did 2 episodes in one shot, but it was still good. I look forward to the next chapters! Update soon-ish!
Twin Tails Speed chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
I think that this excellent and a really interesting chapter update was well worth waiting for.
Ayjah chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
Excellent chapter though there are some word mistakes - where if you add a wrong letter it is spelled right - for another word...