Reviews for Naruto Truth or Dare: No More Secrets
piene aider chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
Oh please oh please oh PLEASE write another one! lol
fuyukoigokoro chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
I WANT SASUSAKU ACTION!

make kiba and sakura have to kiss of somethin to make sasuke jealous!

i love it when sasuke gets jealous!

so yea please type some sasusaku action.!
Romance is Me chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
aw

but why make ino and shia first?

why not sakura or tenten or hinata?

... update more though!
AnimeSnowflake chapter 6 . 4/7/2007
Hooray for updating! This is a very interesting relationship between Shika and Ino, that's for sure. The only thing I can think of for the story is that you should have Neji be dared to do something extremely funny and riduculous and HUMILIATING! . . . Okay, maybe not humilating. I'm sorry. I just don't like Neji all that much. Good luck with your next update, and if you have the time, please check out my 4 fanfics. Bye!
AnimeSnowflake chapter 2 . 2/14/2007
LOL LOL LOL! That cheerleading dare was just priceless! It was both hilarious and disturbing! I loved it! You are awesome!
afeffwfwewef chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
Awesome story update soon, I just wish you had made them a bit older *waggles eyebrows* hey let's spice this up, let the reveiwer's stick in some Oc's you'd get more reveiws. Message me if you want to do the Oc thing I have my Oc I'd like to pair with Kiba, anyway message me and I'll give you the description and everything.
kikforkicks chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
AH! It's the proluge to Romeo and Julliet Naruto style!

curse u english class...

_
TotallyObsessive chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
Aw I wanted to know what Shino had in his jacket! Can't wait till the next chapter comes out
Bardiel the 13th chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
Cool.
SassyOMG2282 chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
Omfg!

That was perfic!

Tenten was a great person 2 do it 2!

Yup...great story so far!

Love it!

So yup you should make TenTen kick Naruto's ASS!

YEAH!

sry...

so yeah keep writtin!

Bibi!
Bardiel the 13th chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
It would've been funnier if someone had suggested for Ten Ten to transform into another girl to save herself the emberassment of exposing her real body.I can just imagine now how pissed, or really emberassed that girl would you?
katarauchiha653719 chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
That was a great story! YOu should totally write more! Thanks! Please please please please please please write more!THANKS!
SassyOMG2282 chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
I LOVE IT!

AND FEARETH THE KITTY LOVES IT 2!

LOVIN IT