Reviews for Beautiful
cookie-dough chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Another great story from you. Now which one shall I read next?
mydoctortennant chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Awh! The Reelaness!
Shan chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
I think you did an excellent job! I loved this!
kate chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
This is the first Reela story I have read and I struck gold! I ususally find that when I get into a 'ship, it takes about 10 weak fanfics before getting to something that really works. I will be sure to seek out your other writing. Thanks for posting this story.
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
What a lovely story! So nice to find some quality Ray-Neela angsty goodness. Hope to see more from you soon, and if you write them all as well as this, I don't care if everyone is set in the lounge!
Strizzy chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Really like it!
lyricalpeach chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Katie, this was great! Nice to hear you challenged yourself - I think the result is amazing. But then, I honestly love everything you write :) -Tina
YOUPIN chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Another fantastic job.I liked this one because you went with how the show is going and this could have been a possible way for Ray and Neela to finally be together.I can't wait for more of your stories.
butterflyswest chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Job well done cant wait to read more from you
MoonlitClarity chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
This was awesome. Fabulous job!

Just one thing I noticed. There were a few grammar/spelling mistakes. But they were minor things. Not a huge deal. ]
kawigrl chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I have to say this was another great story. I loved it.
ERclaireER chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
That was indeed beautiful. I dunno if I've reviewed anything else of yours but I wanted you to know that I have read them and you are a very talented writer
criss128 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Aw, this was perfect, so angsty and sad, but so sweet at the same time. Can't wait to read the next story you write. I loved this fic
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 1 . 12/29/2006