Reviews for Short Stories About Everyone in Inuyasha
Misheru chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
This was a great chapter. :))

Please write more about this part?
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
this;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Geraldine Hake chapter 5 . 5/18/2007
Zeurin, you are the most awesome-ist awesome fanauthor in the world. That is all I have to-whoa, I forgot the cookies! *Grumbles* They're not even out of the oven yet! Guess I'll have to keep this fawning up...

I can't even imagine (okay, I can, but I couldn't write it!) how you came up with Opposite Dreams. I absolutely loved Jakotsu and his feminine-y-ninny-ness. Poor man, I'd be right there with 'em, beating down all those horrid women. You should write more Jakotsu stories, because I'd be really interested in seeing what you come up with. So...I request something! And in return you get these slightly underbaked cookies! *Cookies...and goodnight*
Mrs. OrlandoBlooms chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
o! i'm sacred of cats. but i can relate to fluffy:) my mom brought home Stupid! T_T Well her names Shaza but she is stupid. good story! i love it!
Sunnymidnight chapter 5 . 2/16/2007
Ha, they're such opposites! It was great! I loved all of them! Please hurry with Kikyou's story!
Thunder Brother Hiten Luver chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
HAHAHAHAHAH
adrielan chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
omg that was funny...
ForgottenKaze chapter 5 . 2/12/2007
Nice story! Please update! Oh yeah, go kill your sister for eating choclat in front of ya, I would do the same to mine!
Thunder Brother Hiten Luver chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
ahhahaah that is so funny! Fluffy was nice enough for Rin to keep animals! yay! Goo Fluffy!
adrielan chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
Down with ! I like cats don't get me wrong but that one has got... to go down... well yep! keep 'em up!
adrielan chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
I need humor... i won't say anything about this pairing because i'm the one who read it, and it's my fault. *represses the urge to mock this couple* ok i'm good. If it were a couple i liked this would so be one of my favorites. and also, couple or not it was pretty good writing so props on that.
adrielan chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
But jakotsu is already gay... and that was hilarious to! Kagome isn't THAT weird. that would be me... well i'm weird in a dirrerent way, but i need to read the others so bye!
adrielan chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Can't...hahahahah... stop...hahahaha... laughing! snicker laugh insanely loud laugh! hahahahah! lol XD well that's all i have to say...
Dripping Blood Hanyou chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
There is a lesson! Never let Kagome touch Makeup or do your makeup
Beef7 chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
E PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE I LUV THIS!