Reviews for A Penny For Your Thoughts
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Hey there! I stumbled upon this as I am trying to revise 'Sorry For the Pain' and one-shots I am going to work on. When I get my laptop finally.

I am greatly humbled that my fic was reflected in this. You write wonderfully.

There were a few typos, but nothing major. I'm a typo queen, as in I do it a lot.

Lol, thank you again for this and spreading the awesomeness of this couple. And this is a fav!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
cute~!
Sadistic-X-Masochistic chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Wow that was totally amazing. Please do a sequel. You really are a talented writer.
RaikaPyon chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
n_n *hugs author* this was soo lovely. I soo love InoGaara Fics..Good Story.

Aha, this story was like 2 years ago, and i just read it now *sigh* im missing so much right now.. ah well

*poofs, on the hunt for more/all GaaraIno fics* _
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
GaaIno. Hmm, never really thought about them as a couple until a few days ago when adding a poll to my profile on who I shoul write Ino with next and listed the male characters in Naruto I like. Then I found this. :)

Cute overall concept, sweet. But I wish we could see a bit more of what Ino thinks, because it was all Gaara.

Still, I like it.
Akahime88 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
So sweet! :) Gaara's so cute here!
Melya Liz chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
OH WOW this is REALLY GOOD! it's so hard to find a GaaracIno story let alone a GOOD GaaraXino story

but this one is by far one of the best i've ever read!

truly AMAZING!

-Liz
iEM0T10NS chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I love that story! :D Its too good to BE TRUE!
liltle chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
This is brilliantly done. The ino/gaara thing was just to cute but what really caught me off guard was the Gaara pov. Very unique and interesting quite funny if you have to put it that way. There are moments that i felt like i needed him to explain more because in his thoughts(the way you do it) is quite extrodinary and you may never understand him since he is Gaara. I tremendously love the fic..
FrolickingToast chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Very cute. Gaara's POV is almost realistic and Kiba and Naruto's parts are kinda cute in a way.
naash chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
so good. that was really good. from the dialogue to the plot. it reeks with brilliance
ningyo hime chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Fuaa... This makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside()~* Hope to see more GaaIno from you!
Ame no Megami chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
that just made me all warm and cuddly inside. :D new, sweet, perspective aspect of Gaara we all didn't know could exist-really does exist (in your story!).

ai, i want gaara offering me flowers too! hahha. i want a lot of things. XD

superb one-shot (this is a one-shot, right?) because i can see how it started, progressed and it ended with a nice, sweet, short and brief ending that did tie up all ends. :D YAYUH!

Will i be seeing more GaaraIno from you? (Crosses fingers)

GREAT JOB! :3

~Ame-chan
ALCzysz17 chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Great! It was such a cute oneshot! I like how you had their relationship grow slowly, but for the oneshot quickly as well...I am actually doing a GaaraXIno oneshot though it won't be out for a bit I hope you'll check it out once it does come...anywho I'm out...

LostsoulofRegret