Reviews for His Father's
JBubbles chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
that ought to be more fic pairing those two... and with the psychological background you put on this story, this could be more fantastica than the classic KuramaxYomi
Cookie Heist chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Ooh, creepy and very interesting...

Not very realistic, but creative and interesting nonetheless.

I say not very realistic because I'm an identical twin, and therefore my sister and I are natural clones of each other, so I have kind of a weird perspective on this concept. But we're not encouraged to look and act exactly the same, either, so...

Well, fiction doesn't have to be realistic and there's some freaky technology out there in Demon World, so who knows.

I really like fics that make me think, and this one definitely did. Nicely done.
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Luv it! -
Tenilialunar chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Ah!

I JUST LOV YR Story

Pls Write more chappies

tenilia
ss10009 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I must say that I sympathize with poor Shura. Everyone should have the right to be their own person. The concept of cloning really is leaving him a pathway that his already been walked on and laid out. I wouldn't be surprised if Shura did have an identity crisis. It must be horrible to be mistaken for someone else so frequently. There's absolutely no confirmation to poor Shura that he can ever be his own person...
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I would like to say that i do really like your stories, and i don't really like KuramaxYomi or KuramaxShura implications, but it must be sad for Shura to be exactly like his father, no? If you are a clone of someone, is it possible to be different from them? I think that is what you are trying to ask.
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Kurama has that effect on people, doesn't he? Bad Kurama, what are we going to do with you? It sounds like Shura's having an identity crisis, although you did bring that up as a good point, since he is technically a clone. Good story, very original!
Adi88 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
“A sentimental human who did not live up to the legends of his bedtime stories, but whom Yomi seemed to think sufficed.”

-Ahh, what can I say? There is a summary of Kurama to beat all summaries. Plus, bedtime stories, which is always good.

“Shura was his father’s son”/”Shura was his father’s clone” jump - So. Much. Love. It sounds like hyperbole, and that it’s not - the clone part - is so perfect. And repetition. We all know I love that.

“After all, Yomi was very fond of himself, and so Shura was the only perfect heir—anyone else would be inferior in Yomi’s footsteps.”

- Oh yes. I canNOT wait to get to Yomi. And Shura.

Heh. Have to love Kurama acting as eyes. And Yomi being so… smug. Pleased. Stuff. You know.

“With his father’s mind, his father’s body, and his father’s soul.”

-This, and you know, all the rest of the ending is obviously the best part. Deeply, deeply disturbing. Shura’s screwed up. Kurama has floaty Alzheimer’s. There’s something akin to child abuse going on - I mean, I know not really, because Shura, not helpless and not a kid. But being propositioned by a parental figure is probably still uncomfortable, even if you do lust after that figure. And it’s all deliciously confusing.

I fear I am not doing this justice, being tired and aching. The most succinctly I can put it is that rereading this was the highlight of my day, which has been very good except for the pain. In fact, it included a special surprise, and this still wins.
potnoodle chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I've never read anything with this idea before. It's great and gets quite eerie towards the end. Poor Shura, it never occured to me that he might have an identity crisis but the way you write it makes a lot of sense. Also, thanks for writing something else with Yomi and Shura in it - there's really not enough of them around here! :)
Youko Koenma chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
This is an excellent fic! I love the way you write Shura. _ Talk about an identity crisis!

And I love Kurama's "senility."

Great job!
Inikus chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
crap that was good, but i can't help thinking that sounded very much like the end of the story! (weeps)

Poor Shura- I never wondered what it would be like for him being a clone of his father. Especially with a smexy Youko prowling the corridors. I can't help wondering if perhaps Kurama was coming onto Shura on purpose- I can't see him making that kind of mistake by accident... hm...