Reviews for Misguided Hearts
BabyAmyDoll chapter 1 . 6/29/2007 umm i was just skimming through the archives when i saw this, and i think i just fell in love with you...that depends on the update, though, as i have seen several good stories never update, or update with not as good material...

keep it up! Please!
evil.leprechaun.7 chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Really great start. Your diction could be a bit more interesting and your chapters could be plenty longer. Other than those two things it's lovely. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work and post soon!

Flipinpenname chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
misfit... u r a misfit. that name fits u perfectly u loser. "hard to imagine you'd enjoy something that terrible." honestly! woman, u r a good writer and if i have to punch u in the face to get it thru ur thick head i will. im being rather violent this after noon... ahh well... anyway on to ur story, liking the beginning u best update soon. do finish this one i like how its starting out.
Emmalaya chapter 1 . 12/29/2006

Nice start. I like it. The prologue /was/ a bit dark, but it was interesting and definately caught my attention.

A nickel says I know who her 'young hero' is.

It's well written, and I can't think of anything to pick at, however mean that may sound. Usually I don't leave reviews unless I have something constructic or critical to say-but you didn't have any yet, so I here I am. 3