Reviews for Dark Meets Light
Yuki rattle snake
Kazeblack and white griffin
Kuraihuge black owl
Yorublack python snake
Neoblack phoenix with gold and silver feather tips
Asababy boa constrictor
Yuki rattle snake
Kazeblack and white griffin
Kuraihuge black owl
Yorublack python snake
Neo black phoenix with gold and silver feather tips
Asa baby boa constrictor
hoshiblue baby dragon
Akumablack nightmare steed
Kyuubismall red fox with nine tails
Shinriraven long furred wolf
Ellie68 chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
Cool
Heksy chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
Please have this story beta read?
Snarry Potter chapter 35 . 4/19/2014
i loved this story thank you
Aquamaria chapter 30 . 4/15/2014
The brackets only detracted from the already choppy flow of the story. The tense shifts that are happening through this story, as well as the periods in the wrong places, are what, in my mind, making it so.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
i read the series that you got the elven history from... hmmm... and king kai is from Dragon Ball Z
Guilty.Apologies chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
I like the story and the plot, but you need to have it beta'd, because there's lots of typo's and shifting of words.
tsukinopen chapter 26 . 1/27/2012
this is on crack!
Sinopa Ariyana chapter 16 . 4/26/2011
I KNEW IT! Harry is King Kai. And here you had me all confuzzled and questioning myself lol! Yes I did get all confuzzled when Xemnas or whatever the Two XX's showed up lol! Why do I have the feeling Tom Riddle is Harry/Kai's mother? Hmmmm...Now to find out :D

Sinopa Ariyana chapter 14 . 4/25/2011
Okay so maybe I was wwong about Harry being King Kai. Now I am confuzzled. Could Harry be King Kai's mate as well as Sev's? or maybe he's King Kai's son? or ohhh the possibilities. Though i still suspect King Kai as being Harry. Only thing I noticed that you have wrong(and I only know this cause I am addicted to teh strange and unusual being strange and unusualy myself) Ancient Runes not Ruins. Runes are sybols often used to create magical seals, to stregthen wards of any nature, to protect objects, they can also be used when making something to add properties to it. Such as a sword. While creating the sword runes can be inlaid into teh metal for things such as strength, protection, unbreakableness, etc etc ect. Whereas you have Runes being Ruins such as the pyramids of Ancient Egypt.

Now on to reading more if the fic and finding out this big secret of Harry's.

Sinopa Ariyana chapter 10 . 4/24/2011
Yes I know this is completed but...I just had to post this before my brain explaodes from the knowledge. I know what Harry is Hiding! Harry Potter IS King Kai! Oh the fireworks! At first I thought maybe his son but then second chapter through with I realized that it's more likely that Harry is King Kai...which every time I read the name King Kai DBZ's version pops into my mind lol! It's cause of the name I know it is :D Ahh well. Now onto the story. Hmmm Tim and Tom...brothers? Who is ployjuicing himself as Albus Dumbledore? Cause that's the only thing I haven't figured out yet...that and is the real dumbles evil or just plain old and foolish lmao! Okay byes till something else hammers at my brain and I need to review again! On to finishing this fic.

XamierTheNobody chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
Beta

You need a beta, First the king is formal and such BUT then you have him go and tell Severus to "Hang out" with Harry

Your story needs serious help and your sentences don't make any sense half the time. YOU DONT HAVE TO PUT ASK,REPLIED,SAID,SIGHED,INQUIRED,ETC AFTER QUOTATION MARKS ALL THE TIME

You could put this: Sighing Severus retreats to his quarters "I hate my life".
XamierTheNobody chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Im kind of disapproving of the Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy names in a HP story D:

It makes it kind of suckish

Also were you trying to spell *Vexen? Because you spelt Vexon