Reviews for The Lions of Hogwarts
Melissa.rainbow chapter 5 . 9/27
when will you be finishing the book its ready good so far
Simply Liquid Moonlight chapter 5 . 8/9
Read the first part, and loved it! Love this so far too. Please update!
lulubram chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
Love it !
Sepulvedlore chapter 5 . 9/3/2015 more?! WHAAAAAAT OAO NOOOOOO I NEED MOREEEEEE
SilverLion80 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Just wanted to point out that you got Ravenclaw's and Hufflepuff's colors wrong. Ravenclaw has Blue and Bronze, while Hufflepuff is Yellow and Black.
Herbie The Time Travelling Car chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
however harry potter is set in england and we use foyer
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
Where is the rest! It's been two years! I'm still waiting!
SouriMaxwellYuy068 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Okay I've read this and Dying Flames several times by now (I really love your work and hope you continue this story and The Wolven Brood sometime) but there is something that has been bugging me about both stories. You keep calling the Lions Pride 6th years whenever their hogwarts year is mentioned yet you have Ginny in the Lions Pride and she's a 5th year. Is it just cause she's the only 5th year in the group that you just put the hogwarts year as 6th when using it to reference the entire group? I am really curious about this and it has been bugging me ever since I started reading the stories again.
MalfoyMaladyoftheDark chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
I think I physically NEED more of this story. It is so good, the characters and Lion's Pride so robust it is very impressive.

Avidly Awaiting Update,

Halogien chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Ohhh this hasn't been updated! Noooo! It was getting good. So many questions left unanswered! I love the time of the story and the realistic feel. It made me so happy when thy defied the odds set by the staff at hogwarts and students! Please continue and finish this masterpiece! XO
EmLights chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
great job. i wish you would continue it!
toastnchips chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
And I'll wit patiently some more. I like this story. A lot actually. I do hope to see an update relatively soon. Over a year now... :(
PureCrimsonRed chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
PLEASE KEEP GOING WITH THIS STORY! I loved Dying Flames. I thought it was amazingly well written. I would love it if you would consider finishing this story and making it just as magnetic. I feel like I could read Dying Flames over and over again. I hope I can someday feel that way about The Lions of Hogwarts, if you would please consent to finishing it...
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Update! Please
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
i hope you continue the story - it is really good