Reviews for Knowing Tenten
I love this!
bamboozled shuriken chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
nice, very sweet :D
Anon chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Fantastic job- I think that you've captured her perfectly. The last line made me smile.
Fake Bliss chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
KYA!

It's adorable -
hisoka-ai9 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Can you send me a link to the video you were talking about?
leaping-leeches chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Very sweet, especially the end.
Nightraze chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
i enjoyed readin this. i thought that the last one was really cute.
Yugao chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Wow. That was so... well, cute was the first word that sprang to mind, but I've been (ab)using that word much too often lately. Rest assured that I enjoyed it, though. :)

This made me LOL:

You would know her as a woman who didn’t need (and currently didn’t (better not) have) a man in her life.

Somehow, that's so Neji.
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
Waiaia!

I LOVE the last line..

"But, then again, you could never know Tenten like Neji."

Aw...

How perfect...
i.dance.in.the.rain chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
absolutely beautiful! ;D *huggle*

. .rain

p.s. i'd love it if you'd tell me what you think of my own Naruto fic, 'Beauty & the Beast'!
Real4You chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
That was nice. I really liked it. Can u write more stories. :D
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
The fic was great! I loved it! And the lyrics to the songs matched perfectly! Keep up the good work! _
Elyre chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
so that's the reason why you wanted us to watch the video...lol. ne way... awesome fic. the format was original... hope you write more nejiten!
NejiTen Rox chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Super!

I LOVED IT!

ONe of my faveorites, including Tenten's Christmas!
Blaze2Sage chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
m very nice story. It would be better without lyrics though, but that's my opinion. It's well-written and in the eyes of everyone who knows Tenten, it's seems well accurate as well. (At least I think so). The video, Tenten, by HinataHaruno was...okay. Not excellent, not stupid, but okay. (As an AMV lover, I get a little picky.) But this is about your fic, not the video. I enjoy everyone's insight, and I like this story. Good job.