Reviews for Everybody's Fool
BashiYami chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I don't think I could ever picture InuYasha doing this. You made it somewhat believable though.

Is it ironic that I'm listening to 'Room of Angels' while listening to this?

Sin cere,

- DoP -
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Hell yeah! now that's what I'm talking about!
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
wow, intense
Starr Fallen chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Wow that was something!It was really good and the story and the song went very nicely together.
madmiko chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
*snicker snicker* Oh, this one is a guilty pleasure. _ Great use of the song. I particularly liked the bit where Inu was wishing Kouga was there so he could kill him for lying to him like that. And then he just got paranoid about how many people knew she was cheating on him. LOL! That was great. And you could have knocked me over with a feather at the ending. I never expected him to ram Naraku's car with his. You've gotta love AUs for giving us some great scenarios to explore. Thanks for sharing this one!
texasdemon chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
AMAZING a great story that u should turn into a series great work xD
The Shadow of the Heart chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Inuyasha got his revenge!

Nice
stupidisstupiddoes chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
this is way too OOC. kikyou and inuyasha would never do anything like that. your hatred of her has you blinded. idk, what your problem is.. but i guess you need to take all that hissy fit anger out on someone.. and it might as well be a fake character that doesn't exist anyways..

but all in all, the story was well written.. you just need to stop by dr. phil's with your anger issues..
CleverCover chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I don't know what to say...

that was so dark...he killed them both...

So creepy...almost feel sorry for Kikyo

almost.
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
i love this !

that bitch got Some of wut she deserved!

Yo u should have let tha demon cum out

i think u could even make this into a story!

but ne ways great job!