Reviews for Realization
wolfraven80 chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
*randomly reading older chapter*

Poor Seth. He's so serious. I love that. But now I want to know exactly what Eirika's "dreamed-of" reaction was. Oh never mind... I'll just imagine it for myself. ;)
Clearwinter chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Sounds nice. The fluff actually adds a sensative touch. not everything has to be dry and skim like milk. haha. Just kidding.

Ahem. Anyways, I like reading things that have that little extra bit in it. There isn't too much filler and that's what makes a good author.
RWT chapter 23 . 7/21/2009
Because we all need a little fluff in our lives.

-Yes very much. Yey marriedSethxEirika XD!
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 23 . 7/17/2009
Not bad at all... I don't have much to say about this one.

Keep up the good.
Diedre D'Nai chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Cute, more please.
Silvara chapter 23 . 7/14/2009
Nice, grand, deep. Sounds somehow true.
Silvara chapter 21 . 7/14/2009
So swet! XD
wolfraven80 chapter 23 . 7/13/2009
I just love this. It's so cute, especially the last bit. I really can't think of anything coherent to say, just aw.
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 22 . 6/26/2009
How tragic, it must indeed be very difficult to lose someone you've devoted your entire life to, this captures the emotion rather well, considering Eikira's circumstances and past.

Keep up the good work.
Johsn chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
it sucks like hell asshole
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 21 . 1/12/2009
Good chapter, very nicely done shorty xD

Keep up the good work!
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 20 . 1/12/2009
Aw, so hard for her.

Seth's death would truly be a loss for the heart of Eirika, after all she's been through D

Good read.
MeowSap chapter 21 . 9/14/2008
Very, very nice... :) I'm happy to see this updated!

The detail was excellent. And I really liked the ending too! Very sweet, good job, as always. :D
Nagasasu chapter 21 . 9/14/2008
...

:D

The first sentence sounds like Seth's POV, but the last sentence in that paragraph made me wonder if it was Eirika's. Obviously the question was decided in the next paragraph where Eirika says "a man."

Then again, you had me (at hello. just kidding) with the first line. Totally sucked in at that point.

There are times when I wonder if this is AU or not. When Eirka says things like "and I guess I was" and "I guess you take this as an invitation" and it almost breaks the tone (which is rather distracting). "So how did we end up here?" almost suffers the same problem; almost. If this is in-game it's not something a noblewoman would say. It seem strange to have words like "innocuous" thrown in with casual words like "I guess." But if this is AU it's fine; that’s normal in our time period.

But back to the shiny polished words I like. "Doubting myself, feeling tongue-tied." "reveling in your warmth and newness," love 'newness.' If I could write on this, these lines would have lots and lots of hearts drawn in by them.

"sliding my hand across your back" makes me think Seth's shirtless. :b A chapter with a shirtless Seth would totally pwn. (reviewer drools some more)

"and my lips part under yours." I don't know how to say this: there seems to be underlying sexuality underneath such an innocent statement?

"I haven’t the faintest idea of what I’m doing." WAFF.

"And then you smile." More hearts scribbled next to this. Perfect way to end. More doodled in hearts.

I really like the tone of this. There's something very polished about it compared to both other writers and your own usual style of writing. That's really all I'm capable of saying. Everything binds itself together quite well, and... ok, I give up trying to explain how much I love this. So although I've claimed the chapter with Seth counting cars to be my favorite, this one has totally completely de-throned it.

(Insert more hearts here) (reviewer throws self at authoress and hugs her for writing such awesomeness) (draws more hearts)
wolfraven80 chapter 20 . 8/1/2008
Aww that was sad. Nicely done though. I'm going to have to go and write some fluff now...

Congrats on hitting 100 reviews!