Reviews for The Ability to Love
silver blue moon fox chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGG NO DIRTY STUFF PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!
silver blue moon fox chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
please make shure Saix get's his butt kicked soon k?
silver blue moon fox chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
thanks he isn't that perverted anymore
silver blue moon fox chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
its fine but please don't make Axel so perverted he is the good guy!
silver blue moon fox chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
its cool but no more nude stuff k?
Jiffie chapter 17 . 12/19/2010
This was cute, sad, but I loved it; everyone was nicely in character, and it felt realistic and true to the Kingdom Hearts games. I think her death was tastefully done, though I was hoping they could be together, I think you did a good job with killing off an important character. Sometimes people kill their character off for no other reason but the dramatic effect-even professionals do such horribly-but, even if you were only doing it for the dramatics, her death held a nice, good reason to it.
A reader P chapter 17 . 9/6/2010
Only one word can describe this: awesome.
Kora Bloom chapter 17 . 5/5/2010
So was Roxas back to normal or what?
Cdelancy chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
this was one of the best stories I've ever read!EVER!
Kivanfangirl chapter 17 . 1/24/2010
WOW! That was an AWSOME story! It's kinda sad about what happened to Alana. Thank goodness that Roxas is back to 'normal'. He was being too much of a meanie for me to stand. I hope Axel see's her again. You did a really good job with this story.

I'm now off to read the sequel! :)

I hope that it's as good as this one!
Kivanfangirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Hmm...good story so far. I'll be sure to review it once I get to the last chappie!
NinjaSheik chapter 17 . 1/23/2009
AWESOME STORY!
Kazegami-inkpot chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
Omg! What are they going to do to her! *Wisks Alana away out the window XD* Lol, great chapter, and I lived how you totally took in the 'nobody' perspective of it. They have no hearts, so they cant feel. Thats what makes this story so good, it so easy to understand why they do the things they do here. Great Job.
Kazegami-inkpot chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Yay, such a talented writer! I'm excited now. That was such a great first chapter, had me pulled in instantly. I already like your OC a lot, seems like you described her personality with ease and it didnt fail to interest me. Its very good, and I dont even read Oc's that much.

Okay, onto the next chapter!
Animelover112 chapter 18 . 3/28/2008