Reviews for A Whole New World
jkhg chapter 10 . 7/26
And dropped. harry is just too pathetic
jkhg chapter 8 . 7/26
not sure if I want to keep reading. It is so obvious that harry's going to have a mental breakdown he rightly deserves cause his utter stupidity.
jkhg chapter 7 . 7/26
Oh, it's really unhealthy to bury our emotions? Well, I'll just bury them deeper, what could go wrong?

Seriously, this is wish fulfilment by a child
jkhg chapter 6 . 7/26
"He was always for more action anyway"? Really? What he gonna do? Lament about the absence of his wand and get in the way of others with his frail ass old body? Stupid stupid stupid harry. After all time you'd think I'd be used to stupid ass harry potter but no. All fanfics always know how to suprice me with new kind of stupidity.
jkhg chapter 3 . 7/26
Harry made so many stupid decisions so far, that I'm loosing fate to this series. I can already see that bottling up his emotions will come back to bite him in the arse. I mean, everyone can see that. And I already hate the angst filled chapters that will come
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 37 . 7/11
so sweet there love just love it
Asterlace chapter 23 . 6/13
goodness, why spend so much time being worried about a wand if he's not going to repair it. Damn. I was looking forward to Harry having his magic in this world.
kushka chapter 37 . 5/16
Great story
WeisseHex chapter 10 . 4/4
I think that soon Harry will be molting, right? And then he will look young again!
On chapter 25. I hope this doesnt turn into a harry/legolas romance.

Would much rather have them just be total bros.
SunPho3n1x chapter 37 . 3/18
This has been such a great story! I loved Harry on his adventures. It had a very engaging plot. Thank you for writing this.
gginsc chapter 37 . 2/18
I missed the Legolas/Harry romance notice. While I think this Harry was rather pathetic it matches with JKR's book character. Still, I mostly enjoyed the story. I wish you had written Harry as a stronger character, however.
Equinox67 chapter 37 . 2/7
Firstly: To the idiots complaining about lack of slash warnings, READ THE TAGS, it clearly says 'romance' and then Harry and Legolas. Sure it could be more obvious but anyone with half a brain can figure that one out, Christ! It's ridiculous to degrade such a brilliant piece because of a lacking clear slash warning, get your priorities right people!

Second: WOOOOO! I'm so happyyyyy. I read this a couple of years ago and remember being heartbroken that it was unfinished. Now I stumbled across it by chance and to my absolute delight it's finished and bloody fantastic as well. I loved this story, thank you so much!
REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/14011295/1/Caillou-Montana

There's nothing better than starting on a new story just to discover that it's a slash story. No, wait... I meant the opposite; there's nothing worse...

I don't understand the need some authors have, to trick people into reading slash. It's not going to make anyone appreciate it if they didn't do so before. The only reason the author might have that I can think of, would be to make sure they get troll reviews that they in turn then can get some sympathy for receiving?

Despite the above mentioned I'll still add this: thank you for uploading your stories for people to enjoy, yours might not be my cup of tee, but people other than me presumably get some enjoyment from reading this.

Still a dick move to trick people to read slash when theh don't want to though...
2,194 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »