Reviews for A Whole New World
Azure chapter 1 . 6/16
This is such an amazing story! I love the amount of thought and detail put into this story. Im sad there isnt a continuation though.
Please tell me that he can get the Phoenix form back! I LOVE Phoenix Harry.
eclipse was so dramatic when he walked out. boohoo
effeminate... sigh. you just butchered up legolas. scummy much
I thought Peter killed Nagini to pay his life debt?
Dezzi95 chapter 21 . 4/19
Talk about a cliff hanger! Come on update! Please! :p
Janisu chapter 1 . 4/18
Are you okay? Is everything fine? I know I’m a stranger but I’ve noticed that you haven’t updated this story in years, and so now I’m wondering if you are okay. If you are abandoning this story, that is understandable. Sometimes the motivation just isn’t there anymore. But, maybe at least write a disclaimer so that your readers know. I really do love this story however, and keep on re-reading it. So, if you ever feel up to it, I look forward to the next update.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 21 . 3/6
Do you plan on continuing this? Please say you are! Really want to know Legolas' and everyone's reaction to a human-Harry showing up randomly (to most of them) all bloody and battered.
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 21 . 3/3
I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOOOOVEEEEE ITTYTTTTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEE CONTINUE AND UPDATE SOOOOOONNNN
Locket1 chapter 21 . 2/27
leave us wanting more. one hopes for an ongoing story.
Please make him have both forms, please! I love Phoenix Harry.
Not to mention that Lothlorien is on the way to Gondor, or rather Osgiliath, according to the books. At least that's what the conversation on Tol Brandir appears to imply.
Sky318 chapter 21 . 2/11
I need the continuation
So sad that all of the best stories end up abandoned :,( Such a great idea and I so wish we would’ve been able to see Harry show his true form to Legolas! I hope someday you’ll be able to to finish this. It’s truly a great piece!
cerezo.dulce11 chapter 21 . 2/3
Me encanto tu fanfic lástima que nunca lo seguiste espero que algún día lo puedas seguir, es muy bueno y la verdad quería saber que pasara después jeje
1,683 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »