Reviews for A Whole New World
Daikara chapter 21 . 9/11
Oh my! :D I have been waiting for Tom to make apearence , but this is actually way better than I thouth it would be.
Really good story !
I'm curently patiently waiting for next chapter (but if you manage it in near future, I wouldn't mind at all :D )
Zooobly chapter 21 . 9/9
So good! And so close (or is that decieving?) to the end. Will you update this story again? For I really want to know how it goes on
Dnicky01 chapter 21 . 9/6
This is so great i hope you continue soon
tiredtypingandtea chapter 21 . 8/14
Noooo, come back! This was really good! DX The best beast!Harry crossovers never seem to get finished...
RegilBlack chapter 3 . 8/6
It's Moria not Moira…
Azure chapter 1 . 6/16
This is such an amazing story! I love the amount of thought and detail put into this story. Im sad there isnt a continuation though.
Please tell me that he can get the Phoenix form back! I LOVE Phoenix Harry.
eclipse was so dramatic when he walked out. boohoo
effeminate... sigh. you just butchered up legolas. scummy much
I thought Peter killed Nagini to pay his life debt?
Dezzi95 chapter 21 . 4/19
Talk about a cliff hanger! Come on update! Please! :p
Janisu chapter 1 . 4/18
Are you okay? Is everything fine? I know I’m a stranger but I’ve noticed that you haven’t updated this story in years, and so now I’m wondering if you are okay. If you are abandoning this story, that is understandable. Sometimes the motivation just isn’t there anymore. But, maybe at least write a disclaimer so that your readers know. I really do love this story however, and keep on re-reading it. So, if you ever feel up to it, I look forward to the next update.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 21 . 3/6
Do you plan on continuing this? Please say you are! Really want to know Legolas' and everyone's reaction to a human-Harry showing up randomly (to most of them) all bloody and battered.
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 21 . 3/3
I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOOOOVEEEEE ITTYTTTTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEE CONTINUE AND UPDATE SOOOOOONNNN
Locket1 chapter 21 . 2/27
leave us wanting more. one hopes for an ongoing story.
1,688 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »