Reviews for From New York to Seattle
Guest chapter 26 . 6/27/2014
You are truly horrible.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/27/2014
You're disgusting and extremely immature and stupid if you think Derek laughing about fucking his whore ex wife while being married to Mer is funny. It's nasty. The fact you had Mer let him fuck her after he laughed in her face about cheating is dumb as hell. Thank god you no longer write Merder fic. You're terrible and obviously not a Mer fan. You make her pathetic. You seriously suck. This is such garbage I can't even believe you think this is acceptable. I hope this happens to you! Karma.
francetwo chapter 30 . 11/13/2008
i love the story you should write more
tayababy chapter 30 . 4/2/2007
write a sequel - it has potential, just make it a few years in the future, but if you make them divorce i will kill you!
lovengreys chapter 30 . 3/31/2007
Wait, Merediths pregnant? When did that happen? Did I miss something?
twihard1234 chapter 30 . 3/30/2007
aw i love it
Kilikina1 chapter 30 . 3/29/2007
aww, sad to see it's over! but it was a really good story! so glad she forgave him and vice versa...
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 30 . 3/29/2007
Good work :) So Mer beat the cancer then?
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 30 . 3/28/2007
good job! 30 GOOD chapters is a feat. :)
lalalalalalalalalalalal chapter 30 . 3/28/2007
i love 'this' mer.. shes strong and sarcastic.. and aw at mCfetus.. love that! your writing and your story are amazing.. i hope you write another fic no matter what it is.. you know as long as there is no addek atleast.

Into.The.Fire chapter 30 . 3/27/2007
ioh oh I wanna sequel, I love this fic too much for it to end.. so suddenly, but that might be due to homework and me not noticing that this was actually finishing... hehe chapter 30 . 3/27/2007
aww great ending, loved this story. and hope you write something else, be it a sequel or just a new story... :D
HideSeekKeep chapter 8 . 3/27/2007
The snowy picture moment was absolutely lovely. This chapter broke my heart.

I'm in the process of reading this fic but I just wanted to commend you on a job well-done so far! My only critiques are that Derek's last name is spelled "Shepherd" and Cristina is spelled without an H. Thanks!
Greysqueen chapter 30 . 3/27/2007
yes please sequel! im so glad shes pregnant
missbrat155 chapter 30 . 3/27/2007
hey! loved the story - please do a sequel!