Reviews for 2,000 Miles
PeaceToTheMountain chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I've been looking for an EdxWin fic with this balance. See, when I'm stuck in my own stories I read other people's and I get inspiration. I was looking for a story with Winry trying to pull Ed out of a deep sorrow...this is perfect. Favorited and following, please keep updating.

Oh, and for the record...some guys like EdxWin fluff, too! Haha
Kainaku chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
You're a fabulous story teller, and I hope real life straightens out for you soon.

Also got to read the extra chapter you have on LJ. This is a great story, and I know I'll be one of many to squee when it gets updated next.
Chibijac chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
so i started reading this on live journal and just had to see in it was avaliable for me to fave and watch! totally loving this story and i really hope you update soon! looks like edo is slowly becoming himself! i'm super excited and dedicated to this fic right about now! XD
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
Haha. Now they were stranded. Didn't people tell you to not leave any of your belongings in a stranger's care?

Anyway, this story is too good to be stopped at thin point. I'm sure a lot of people have asked you this but...Please continue.
yainawai chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
Hi! You haven't written anything in so long, I was wondering how you're doing? You where job hunting as I recall. I hope that you're having success, and that you are well. Have a good day, and I love this story, of course.
tragicomedy chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
God, I love this story. Please update soon!
Jellalsexualll chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
Oh no! You can't leave it here! Such a cliffhanger, and Ed going to have sex with Moura, no way . Damn him. Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens!
Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Like I said in your LJ, I'm really looking forward to reading more of this story.
AkitaFallow chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
I likes it! Ed's really mean to poor Winry... T_T and Moura's such a theif... what a way to steal a car, while the guy you're flirting with and his half-girlfriend are duking it out in the trees... teehee! Write more!
Decce chapter 6 . 6/9/2007
This has got to be the most indulging chapter yet!

As usual, your English is *perfect*. But I love the character Moura, too! I always feel a little annoyed at new characters, but the way you handled everything and made Moura so different was beautiful. She is really smart, stealing the car like that. What a chick ;D.

I don't think Ed and Winry were all that OOC; they've been in a funk, and Ed obviously wants to bug Winry (not intentionally, sort of ...), and Winry's the same. I thought it was pretty funny when he said that, not OOC but very unique and refreshing.

I really can't wait for the next chapter. If you stay away for another 2 months I swear, my reviews are only going to get longer and longer.

- June
TerraCotta Bones chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
Ah! Usually I follow this fic on LJ, but I seem to have missed it or something. I'm so glad there's a new chapter! But...it's a cliffhanger! Darn.

I don't think they're very OOC at all (like you said in your notes). It just seems like a new side to them - they're slowly emerging from the depression as the chapters pass. Character growth! Yay. Winry is incredibly entertaining, too. Lol.

Waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter!
Evil Little Dog chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
There's MORE of this! Whee!

Oh, Winry, leaving your car in possession of someone else is SO not a good idea. I kinda figured out what would happen before Ed and Winry realized it - drat it. *laugh*

Can't wait to see what happens next.
Bar-Ohki chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
So Moura runs off with their car... Oh dear...
oneangredwarf chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
ahahahha thats funny! nice chapter! please update soon!

-liz
ShadowDragon-24 chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
Hm,I was reading this on LiveJournal (AnimeLover_24) I was wondering what happeend . Plz, update soon, I'm interested in seeing what happens