Reviews for 2,000 Miles
VicTheButcher chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I've been looking for an EdxWin fic with this balance. See, when I'm stuck in my own stories I read other people's and I get inspiration. I was looking for a story with Winry trying to pull Ed out of a deep sorrow...this is perfect. Favorited and following, please keep updating.

Oh, and for the record...some guys like EdxWin fluff, too! Haha
Kainaku chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
You're a fabulous story teller, and I hope real life straightens out for you soon.

Also got to read the extra chapter you have on LJ. This is a great story, and I know I'll be one of many to squee when it gets updated next.
Chibijac chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
so i started reading this on live journal and just had to see in it was avaliable for me to fave and watch! totally loving this story and i really hope you update soon! looks like edo is slowly becoming himself! i'm super excited and dedicated to this fic right about now! XD
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
Haha. Now they were stranded. Didn't people tell you to not leave any of your belongings in a stranger's care?

Anyway, this story is too good to be stopped at thin point. I'm sure a lot of people have asked you this but...Please continue.
yainawai chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
Hi! You haven't written anything in so long, I was wondering how you're doing? You where job hunting as I recall. I hope that you're having success, and that you are well. Have a good day, and I love this story, of course.
tragicomedy chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
God, I love this story. Please update soon!
SassyLilPanda chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
Oh no! You can't leave it here! Such a cliffhanger, and Ed going to have sex with Moura, no way . Damn him. Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Like I said in your LJ, I'm really looking forward to reading more of this story.
AkitaFallow chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
I likes it! Ed's really mean to poor Winry... T_T and Moura's such a theif... what a way to steal a car, while the guy you're flirting with and his half-girlfriend are duking it out in the trees... teehee! Write more!
Decce chapter 6 . 6/9/2007
This has got to be the most indulging chapter yet!

As usual, your English is *perfect*. But I love the character Moura, too! I always feel a little annoyed at new characters, but the way you handled everything and made Moura so different was beautiful. She is really smart, stealing the car like that. What a chick ;D.

I don't think Ed and Winry were all that OOC; they've been in a funk, and Ed obviously wants to bug Winry (not intentionally, sort of ...), and Winry's the same. I thought it was pretty funny when he said that, not OOC but very unique and refreshing.

I really can't wait for the next chapter. If you stay away for another 2 months I swear, my reviews are only going to get longer and longer.

- June
TerraCotta Bones chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
Ah! Usually I follow this fic on LJ, but I seem to have missed it or something. I'm so glad there's a new chapter! But...it's a cliffhanger! Darn.

I don't think they're very OOC at all (like you said in your notes). It just seems like a new side to them - they're slowly emerging from the depression as the chapters pass. Character growth! Yay. Winry is incredibly entertaining, too. Lol.

Waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 6 . 6/1/2007
There's MORE of this! Whee!

Oh, Winry, leaving your car in possession of someone else is SO not a good idea. I kinda figured out what would happen before Ed and Winry realized it - drat it. *laugh*

Can't wait to see what happens next.
Bar-Ohki chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
So Moura runs off with their car... Oh dear...
oneangredwarf chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
ahahahha thats funny! nice chapter! please update soon!

-liz
ShadowDragon-24 chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
Hm,I was reading this on LiveJournal (AnimeLover_24) I was wondering what happeend . Plz, update soon, I'm interested in seeing what happens