Reviews for A Man Out Of Time
Nairin Avery chapter 6 . 2/15
In rise of the ogre Murdoc's fathers name was Sebastian.
cantibileChaos chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
This is probably the best fanfiction I've read. No joke. I literally cried at the end and had to explain to my mom why I was just curled up in the corner crying. Brilliant piece of literature here. I'm not even sure what to say.
ALIENHALLO chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
That was the best MXN fanfiction i ve ever read. I literally have tears streaming down my face.
I would like to make this story into a Graphic Novel and Post it On deviant art.
If that is okay with you.
K1d A chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
WOW HOLY SHIT THATS AMAZING . GREAT JOB!
Shadow Room of Souls chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
This story...the feels.
Loved it so much!
The ending was perfect!
Thank you so much for writing this!
-Shado-
Allium394 chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
Extremely well written! Great story and unique plot! Awesome job!
manayal10 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Don't kill Mini-Muds!
LunarAutumn chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
Wow. I have to say, I am thoroughly impressed! Everything about this story is just . . . perfect. Everyone is completely in character, the plot is very well thought-out, the romance is handled perfectly . . . God, what more can I say?! By far, this is the best fanfic I've read in a LONG time. Great job!

Hope to see more from you in the future.

- Mono
keairra1999 chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
If you're basing this story of of facts noodle would be 11. I had also confused her age, but she would be in fact eleven because their first album was 2001. You don't base the age on the time the project started, but the ear they first came out.
Shadoku818 chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
I love this story so much! Recently my sister and I have been more interested in the Gorillaz. I've started fangirling MurdocxNoodle XD (Despite obvious age difference o_O) The ending was completely unexpected and utterly sha-mazing! I applaud you :)
avaflava1 chapter 13 . 5/15/2012
I FREAKIN LOVE DEPECHE MODE :D

I also learned over the weekend that my dad owns over 20 Depeche Mode CDs XD
Julia Tusspot chapter 14 . 1/14/2012
MindBlown

That was the best plot of any Gorillaz fanfic I've ever read.

I've read allot c':
Chainsaw Cake chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
This is such a great story

And li'l 2D is fucking adorable. :3
cup-opener-900 chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
this is rfeally gripping!

and you have a great taste in music,i checked out some of the songs and now im addicted to the clash!
Bishieluver01 chapter 14 . 7/11/2011
Very lovely fic, with all of what I know of Gorillaz in it! (sadly, that amount is very little, having just become a fan a few months ago) Really, the story couldn't have ended on a better note!