Reviews for A Man Out Of Time
Robben11 chapter 14 . 8/30/2016
I'm a pretty recent convert to Gorillaz. I've been spending the last two weeks diving into all the lore and fanfiction that I can. This is literally the only Murdoc/Noodle fanfic that I've liked (and like is a cruel understatement). You do such a good job, and it was super cool to see Noodle and Mud interact in the past. Going around all his haunts, meeting his Mother, etc. All really well done, establishing a relationship in a realistic and endearing way. I almost wish we had an entire fic of just Noodle and young Mud hanging out in 1982 England, honestly. But the ending, where Mud literally sells his soul to save Noodle was great. I'm really glad you decided to end on a happy (if bittersweet) note of Noodle disappearing into the past and waiting 20 years to be able to be with Mud. I can't handle sad endings. That's why I read fanfiction in the first place! Anyway, thanks so much for the fic, good Murdoc/Noodle stories like this one are really rare.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
you know Murdoc's B-day is june 6 1966 right ?
Sweetooze chapter 14 . 3/4/2016
Best ending ever
Sweetooze chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Wow, you've done your research! I've only read part one, but I can already this is really good... great job!
Nairin Avery chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
In rise of the ogre Murdoc's fathers name was Sebastian.
cantibileChaos chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
This is probably the best fanfiction I've read. No joke. I literally cried at the end and had to explain to my mom why I was just curled up in the corner crying. Brilliant piece of literature here. I'm not even sure what to say.
ALIENHALLO chapter 14 . 5/12/2013
That was the best MXN fanfiction i ve ever read. I literally have tears streaming down my face.
I would like to make this story into a Graphic Novel and Post it On deviant art.
If that is okay with you.
K1d A chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
WOW HOLY SHIT THATS AMAZING . GREAT JOB!
Shadow Room of Souls chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
This story...the feels.
Loved it so much!
The ending was perfect!
Thank you so much for writing this!
-Shado-
Allium394 chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
Extremely well written! Great story and unique plot! Awesome job!
manayal10 chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Don't kill Mini-Muds!
LunarAutumn chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
Wow. I have to say, I am thoroughly impressed! Everything about this story is just . . . perfect. Everyone is completely in character, the plot is very well thought-out, the romance is handled perfectly . . . God, what more can I say?! By far, this is the best fanfic I've read in a LONG time. Great job!

Hope to see more from you in the future.

- Mono
keairra1999 chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
If you're basing this story of of facts noodle would be 11. I had also confused her age, but she would be in fact eleven because their first album was 2001. You don't base the age on the time the project started, but the ear they first came out.
Nedders chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
I love this story so much! Recently my sister and I have been more interested in the Gorillaz. I've started fangirling MurdocxNoodle XD (Despite obvious age difference o_O) The ending was completely unexpected and utterly sha-mazing! I applaud you :)
avaflava1 chapter 13 . 5/15/2012