Reviews for Understanding
mtee1958 chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
What are they going to find. Poor Dean - everything is going to be shaken up.

Can't wait for more. Mary is an interesting character and what they are hinting at in this season is really intriguing.
irismay42 chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
I'm really glad you've come back to this story - despite being Kripked! I really like the way you've built up Sam's gradual realisation that there was perhaps more to Mary than just some picture-perfect chocolate box Mom who died because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time... Hope you continue with it!
lembas7 chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
*roars in triumph* Mwahaha, Chapter 6 out! YAYAYAYAYAY! *huggles the Winchesters*

I love manipulative!Dean . . . it's all for Sammy's own good. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next. :)
Lita of Jupiter chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
I love your works...

the interaction between Sam and Dean is the best and the dynamics with Missouri are also very interesting.

I can't wait to see where this is leading especially since Sam is seeing her more and more, I like how you made Mary so similar to her son as well, and the mystery thickens, I really hope they can fins something... and that Dean can catch a break or a rest things just seem to pile on top of him...

he is special too!

I love the parts where Sammy defends his brother or needs him... they are the bet and that ending with the dare and the way he says he went to Stanford and still gets taken in by big brother dares is so great!
friendly chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
awesome job.. please update soon...
may7fic chapter 6 . 11/4/2007
Oh, how thrilled I was to see more of this. Sam's concerns about the truth about Mary are the same ones I share for this season... the boys have so little to hold onto, I hate to imagine if their image if Mary gets shattered. *Especially* Dean's.

Of course that all makes for wonderful angst so of course I'm dying to see what you'll come up with as much as I am curious about Kripke's plans.

Excellent chapter. Thank you for posting more of this story!
lastdaydreamer chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I really like this story, it's fascinating especially the way you've played into Mary and her powers. I hop you update this soon.
lastdaydreamer chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
Whew, what a great story! you really nailed the characters and their personalities. I love the way they flailed around when missouri yelled at them about the coffee table and the way Sam stuck up for Dean. Poor Dean and all his suppressed emotions. "He couldn't lean against soft, somethng soft couldn't support his weight." I love that line, it was so simple and honest. Please update soon!
Angelbyname chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
Loving this, great POV from both boys, more please!
Sparkle45 chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
Please update soon!
pnuts100 chapter 5 . 6/26/2007
Wow...great story...are you going to update it...please.
Lucy Wiggin chapter 5 . 5/25/2007
That's a great story, and you should continue it! I love that Mary wasn't perfect - I never liked that aspect of SPN.
lembas7 chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
oh.

*puppy eyes* Please, can we have some more? Sad that Dean gets left out of the special tricks. :(
lelann37 chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
hah, i could so see dean and sam scrambling like idots when missouri yells. i'm glad that sams learning, now he just has to save dean from missouri...hm
Sera and Tails chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
What an awesome chapter, as usual. I tired to review yesterday, but the site shut me out, so here we go:

The entire opening section was sheer love. I adore it with all my heart and made me grin from ear to ear.

I do like how you've handled Missouri's character, Dean's feelings toward her and Sam's reactions toward her treatment of his brother. Chracterisation was excellent. I also like Sam's wariness and unwillingness to trust her completely with the crystals until her knew exactly what was going on. It reminds me of the way he questions John.

And how much did I love: "He smirked, "I read the whole thing." While Dean had watched cartoons." *huge grin*

It's always a joy to read your work. Perfection.

Cheers,