Reviews for Understanding
angel679 chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
This was fantastic. I'm glad Sam gave her hell about Dean and how she ran him off. I'm so very happy that even after he knew why he let her know it still was unacceptable. I however am still pissed at her, no maybe Dean can't deal with soft or compassion right now but she needs to soften the attitude because he always feels he is inadequate and unworthy and it just tears me out of my frame. Excellent chapter I truly love this story.
Moonfairyhime chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
I love this take on things. I can't wait to read the next part.
irismay42 chapter 5 . 3/25/2007
Ooh the plot thickens! So there's something about Mary, huh, and not just the movie?

I loved the section at the end where Missouri tried to make Dean feel useful. It must be difficult for him - when Sam's the one with the 'gifts', the 'special' one - for him to be 'ordinary' but know that he can never truly be ordinary.

Intriguing chapter.
friendly chapter 5 . 3/24/2007
great chapter.. can't wait for the next one
jmm0001 chapter 5 . 3/24/2007
"He couldn't lean against soft, something soft couldn't support his weight."

Yeah.

Exactly.
heather03nmg chapter 5 . 3/24/2007
I love this story, you're doing a great job with the banter, the angst, the worry, the strangeness...

I think you're doing a wonderful job writing Missouri, I think all your characters are holding true to themselves.

Keep up the good work, I'm very curious as to why Sammy keeps projecting into the past.
freaker chapter 5 . 3/24/2007
wow. nice job! sam going back in the past.. and dean sharing some of their childhood memories..
Sera and Tails chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
“Check it out, Geek-boy,” he ordered, handing the remote to Sam a moment later. He propped his sock-clad feet on the coffee table, a smirk prominent on his face. Go Dean! :D

Ohh this story is equally as awesome as your other ones! I can't wait til you update (and don't lay off the angst too much!)

Cheers,

Tails
Shinigami061 chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
Aw... so sweet, those two :) I really enjoyed this chapter! But I want some *answers*! _ Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work, and update soon! More, please?

Shinigami06
Nana56 chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
I love these boys! I love how they take care of each other without making a big deal of it, I love their comfortableness (?) and this is just such a cool story!
324123412341241234123 chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
the violin comment win!

Dean is such an amazing brother... I'm so jealous of Sammy, dude.

(i know i shouldn't cause the kid had his mom die in his room and the girlfriend and demon!guy has a crush on him... but i do)

I can't wait for more, you rule.
friendly chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
this is a great story.. keep up the great work...
sams1ra chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
“You have to press the button that says power,” Dean advised," hee hee... I liked the brotherly banter at the end. Good job.
irismay42 chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
Angst away dear, that was a fantastic chapter! I loved how you had Sam getting all wound up and upset until Dean came back and told him he was scared too. And Dean being all big brotherly really does turn my brain to custard.

Superb.