Reviews for Understanding
Poaetpainter chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
lol... squirrel...
wee-me chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
Queen of angsty Winchesters I bow to you. This is such a good story. I'm so happy that Sam and Dean are at least on an even footing with each other again.
Nonasuki-chan chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
Hm... Angst, a little humour, some brother bonding time, and some cryotic psychic stuff from Missouri. This chapter has it all, doesn't it? o Awesome chappie! I can't wait till the next one!
heartfallen chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
Sam’s new power is very interesting and you told it very well. Excellent chapter! Can’t wait to read more
happycabbage75 chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
“I think I just overdosed on angst watching you,” Dean continued.

*snort* That's just brilliant :)
Kaewi chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
This is so much more personal than the boys are used to, and it's so beautiful to see them fall apart over it. There's not a lot that would make them this vulnerable, but this would do it. Nice chapter :)
FuckMyLife1989 chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
I like!
kokomocalifornia chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
that was great and funny. :)
angel679 chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
Loved the story, especially the ending. I really enjoy reading about the boys just being brothers and taking care of each other. Even if its just letting the other know he's freaking out too or sharing the blanket. Cant wait for more.
Evergreene chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
No need to leave angsting alone, I love angsting! I really like the way you've written the relationship between the brothers, whatever they say fits each of their characters perfectly. Can't wait til the next chapter!
Surplus Imagination chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
I liked your explaination of the dreams. I didn't have a clue you were going there. Thanks for the surprize. I have to say that I liked the ending of this chapter the best. Nice moment in front of the TV. Thanks for the update!
mtee1958 chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
Thank you for getting into Dean's head space. I like the peek at his "jealousy" that Sam gets to see Mary. Really, after Mary just says Dean in that one ep and then moves onto Sam - I got a little upset. Can't one parent show some extra concern for Dean? Must it always be Sam that is fussed over while Dean is expected to do what he's told - be stoic and all that.

Sorry about that vent. Good story though.
irismay42 chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
More great snarkiness from the boys! Loved this line: "...if you see Mom ask her if you were originally a girl."

I also like Dean's throwaway thought at the end "It was always Sam and Mom..." kind of showing some jealousy there - much as I would have felt had I been Dean in Home when Mary didn't really spare him much of a glance and went straight to Sam! But then, I guess Dean did get to be with her for four years, whereas Sam only got six months... And of course, if Sam DID get his freaky mind powers from Mary, then that would explain her having to apologise to him!

Another intriguing chapter! Looking forward to a few answers in the next one.
sams1ra chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
Loved the update. I'm really intrigued by the concept. It's gotta be he11 for both boys. Can't wait to read more!
Nana56 chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
You're doing an amazing job here! I loved this chapter with the boys talking and their usual stuff. I'd love to spend more time inside Dean's head, so looking forward to that, but this is about Sam, isn't it? Anyway, I love this story!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »