Reviews for Understanding
Andi131 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Ooh, very nice idea for a story - never seen this before! I'm really excited to see, where you are going with this.

I love the way you're writing the scenes. Great interactions - the whole thing really feels like an actual episode ... also, I'm a big fan of hurt Sam / worrying Dean and you do them SO well!

I'm already totally hooked on this story! Can't wait for more!
filan vampire chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Great work! I really look forward to reading the next chapter! One thing though, when i first read the title I thought it's gonna be a oneshot, but then as I read on I realised it's gonna be a series. Not that I'm complaining at all!
angel679 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Man Im with Sam his dreams are giving me a migraine and Im prone to them. He just needs to tell Dean not that Dean needs more stress but not knowing what the hell is going on with Sam is probably worse than knowing. They always work things out better when they both know what the hell is going on and not hiding things from each other that just screws up their flow. Cant wait for more.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Aww, Sammy. And Mary cursing like a marine? Hee.
reading chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
O! Intriguing! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
JennK528 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Oh, how very intriguing! Looking forward to see where this goes. And it's so nice to see a new one from you. Excellent, as always!

I love Dean when he's such a big brother...
friendly chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
awesome start.. I love this... update soon
irismay42 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Superb beginning to a fic! You've really got me gripped! It's nice to see someone portray Mary as a 'real' person, rather than some kind of angel - which is, I guess, how Dean would remember her.

Looking forward to the next update!
Rhesa chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
wow. Im totally intrigued. Can't wait for more. I love your writing and Im so glaD you are doing another multichapter story.
sams1ra chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Wow. Don't leave us hanging. Update soon!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Oh, I'm definitely gripped here. I adore vulnerable, hurting Sammy and protective Dean so this pushed all the right buttons for me from the start. Can't wait for more. :-)
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Woah - that last section threw me for a loop! Was Sam still dreaming? There's no way Dean could have known what was going on, 'cause if he did he would have found a way to stop it (since it was hurting his brother). But then how could their Mom be there, and Dean not know? Maybe it was just her ghost, and Dean couldn't see her? Or, like I said before, Sam was just dreaming?

Oh jeez, I love this concept - I have no idea where you're going with it, and that makes me really intrigued. Definitely can't wait to see the next section.

Excellent first chapter!
heartfallen chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
The last part was very cinematic; I could just see how the scenes would cut together. Very interesting and intriguing concept for a story. I’m already hooked. Can’t wait to see what happens next
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7