Reviews for Blush
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
That was a really nice story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
fish-egirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
(0o0) This is a very good recap about what their relation ship probably would be like. (0o0)
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That was a really sweet Tokka. I think there should be more Tokka in Avatar, then I would watch it more and love it even more.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
That's a love story.
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I always find it hard to imagine Toph and Sokka dating during the series, but this actually makes it believable. Poor Sokka, so embarrassed about everything. x3 Very cute fic.
Random Stranger chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Aw! So cute!
Bittersweet Romanticide chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
It may be disconnected but it still flows so perfectly you don't notice.

The last line ties it all together so well. You have a great oneshot, everyone is in character and I just love it!
C.Lovebug chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
well,i'm going to take a few seconds and was so freakin cute!I could imagine Sokka acting sheepish but that's what makes it so cute.
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Yeah, this one kinda jumped around, but it was nice. A bit of Sokka-ranting is always good. I like how the neding and beginning connect. It has an almost poetic feel to it. Good job.
allicat chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
this is one of my all time favorite avatar oneshots. i praise thee. please make one about aang and katara!
Phoenix'sSoul chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Hoho most excellent. I think you should add a secondary chapter to show Toph's point of view.
silver moon droplet chapter 1 . 1/3/2007

that was cute.

i like that Sokka

great job!
allicat chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
so gr8, so , i love toph, shes a jackass , kick ass, sarcastic , girlfriend for him, isnt she? then again, thats y everyone loves her.
word of the wise chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
aw! That's so sweet! That seems like exactly what would happen if Sokka and Toph got together. Very well written! Great story!
Meet Me Halfway chapter 1 . 12/30/2006