Reviews for Life As We Know It

PMRTVSP!

-instrlover

;]
funnechick chapter 8 . 6/10/2007
Wow...I just started reading this and I can't wait for the next chapter. It's a really addicting story...UPDATE SOON!
PickyFan chapter 8 . 5/21/2007
woahness! PMS! that's all i can say!
ChermaineisAwesome chapter 8 . 5/20/2007
Wow. This seems like it'll be really good.
You Can't Kid Us chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
She's a B? i'm a C. and i'm ages younger than her... hmm... not that there'as anything wrond with that. you know what. lemme shut up.
You Can't Kid Us chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
HA HA HA HA HA HA! LOL! LOL!HA HA HA HA HA HA
tanya2byour21 chapter 8 . 5/20/2007
Oh please don't let him be drink and let him know that it is really Jude he is holding. I like and so can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great writing and please post more when you can.

PickyFan chapter 7 . 4/15/2007
oh man...i think i know wut's gonna happen next, i'm kind of hoping for simple tension, it's more fun for the reader! anyway, i'm sure u already have it written! PMS!
justcee chapter 7 . 4/4/2007
pms
tanya2byour21 chapter 7 . 4/3/2007
WOW I hope they can fingure out how to get his job back. Great story and I can't wait for the next chatper. Please post more soon.

smileon chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
I decided to get caught up on the updates i missed on here instead of DLS so I wouldn't have to weed through comments, haha. Anyway, wow. Just wow. I can only imagine what's too come, it's very exciting haha. Can't wait for more :) :) :)
tanya2byour21 chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
Oh no Tommy you did not just threaten Daruis. Now I know who the perimsuspect in D murder. I like and so can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work and please post more soon.

PickyFan chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
OMG, that was REALLY GOOD! PMSPMS!
eris00 chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
That last line gave me the chills.

Hm, I wonder if Darius has considered how Jude is going to react to his statement about Tommy staying away from Jude? Everything Tommy related put aside, I would think that Jude would become aggravated at Darius' attempts to control her any more than he already does.

Anyway, great chapter! I'm excited to learn who the eavesdropper is.