Reviews for Reflections of Midna
Winter-Grown-Lily chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
And this is how Midna became a better person. For all of us. THANK GOODNESS TOO.

This actually kinds of ties into the canon plotline well. I know because I played the game :)
mynamesnotimportant chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
T_T i sad now
thewindsong chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Good job with the writing, it's definitely a good fanfic. I was just kinda wondering how and why Midna seems to be dying
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
This is bloody brilliant. You managed to capture Midna's 'dying' thoughts perfectly (or at least how I had imagined them). It also provides a good explanation for her attitude change.
Addy Robin chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Hm...I like it! _ I'm kinda picturing this as if it's from Midna's Desperate Hour(You know, where Zant shines light on her and practically MURDERS HER)(And YES, I name the parts in TP. It's what I do! _) I like it a lot _ It was beautiful :D
turtleduckss chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
This was really Good!
Ducky in Spandex chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Short and sweet. I could totally imagine Midna thinking all this as Link rushed to save her life. They're so meant for each other! I haven't beaten the game yet, for I am at the final dungeon, Hyrule Castle. Midna is my favorite Zelda character (Skull Kid from Majora's Mask is my second favorite), and I'm dying to see the ending. I'd love to see more Link/Midna from you!

—Ducky
Guardian1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
"I was never a good child to my parents." Loved this - really excellent character piece!
me chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
That was so sweet T_T
F4S4N chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Nice work! Midna is one of my favourite characters from all Zelda games and I was a bit worried in the first place that a fanfiction could ruin my picture of Midna. But you really improved it. I think that you described the feelings of Midna in that situation well. Hope you'll write other LinkXMidna fanfictions soon.
TeleIce chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I'm to lazy to log in.

WOOT for MidnaxLink!

I saw one tiny spelling error, but it's nothing to gripe about. I think. Er, yep! :)
SnowCrystal chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Very sweet _! Seriously, there does need to be a greater amount of LinkMidna, I think people still need to finish the game though. I'd also like to say that the summary can be taken as a spoiler, by the way...
Name chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
_ loved it
Cotoprius chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I was wondering what was going through her head at this scene. I was seriously worried and thought she would actually die. The music made it sound grave. Thanks for writing...XD I really shouldn't be reading some stuff because I haven't gotten as far as the entire story with Zant and Midna.
DragonZap chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Aww, that was really awesome! Yeah, I hated the ending for TP too

But awesome fanfic! This is exactly how I thought Midna felt during that time. Good job!