Reviews for Sunrise, Sunset
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
awwwwwww...that's really sweet! :-)
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
i like it! it's a little emotional and heartfelt.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
A real pity that these two couldn't see that death is the Great Equalizer and sooner or later all enter its embrace. That embrace is final. Life is too short even for those with magic not to forgive or to make amends.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Why didn't you tell Lily who she was and Petunia also? You could have prevented a lot of grief for both of them! Minerva would have had a family.
Angelfirenze chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Well, now, I just feel like crying, but stories like this with unexpected characters being related in some surprising way are so enjoyable. I loved this. Thank you for posting it even so long ago.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Whoa, that was unexpected and so very beautiful. BRAVO!
erosgirl chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
Oh, I like...Very nice. I love it!
lily chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
Your story is so touching...I love it.
LinZE chapter 2 . 3/3/2004
This is stunning - I love it.
Poor Min... *sniff*
thanks for sharing
Linds
polgaria chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
Wow- that was really sad, and I like the take that Minerval was Lily's aunt. Cool.

~PoL
dude chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
*sobs* aw that was so good
The Grim Wombat chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
Well. You did it. You made me cry. CURSES! Er... wait, never mind that. Great twist, I love the idea that Harry and McGonagall are related... Besides that, the fact that you can make me feel so much emotion for a character that wasn't even in the books is amazing. Yet another great story. Kudos. Makes me wanna take writing lessons or something... I suck at angst.
Ppt1 chapter 2 . 7/30/2002
I like this second chapter even more than the first! And the ending was perfect.
Kat chapter 2 . 8/28/2001
Alright, this story was the best. So sweet, and sad. I read it twice, I loved it so much. Good job. *sniff*
Gwen Sanderson lazy bum who will not sign in chapter 2 . 8/23/2001
amazing story. It all tied together with Minerva. Would you consider writing a third chapter in Lily's POV? that could be quite interesting. Thanks for the great read!