Reviews for Kakashi Junior
LL chapter 1 . 7/11
This was pretty good.
Unalik chapter 1 . 5/14
It's been literally YEARS since I read your fics... I'm glad to have remembered your name here on FF cause it is bringing me tears of happiness to be able to read these wonderful pieces.

Thank you very much, Digifruit.
I think you wrote Sasuke well. Don't think you're bad at writing him just because you don't like his character. Sasuke is like Severus Snape; in canon- a complete ass, if you'll forgive the language, but in fanfiction, not that bad a guy and actually pretty cool sometimes. So I congratulate you for this one! You're a good writer.
Um the Muse chapter 1 . 3/19
Hey, a likeable Sasuke. Will wonders never cease? Thank you for the story.
brenda sianipar chapter 1 . 11/18/2019
wow this is REALLY an amazing story! i love it soo muchhhhh! you’re so talented!
Hainbuche chapter 1 . 6/26/2019
netter OS mit überraschendem ende. frage mich ob das anhalten würde? g hayne
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 1 . 4/3/2019
This was actually a pretty fun idea. It's interesting to see Naruto put on a mask (in more ways then one) to sort of live a different life and try and get a taste of what he missed. Also, for someone who doesn't like Sasuke very much you did a wonderful job with him.

I also like the sort of growth that Sakura went through here. That at the end of the story she reached out to Naruto like she did. It was rather sweet how the two connected with each other, and it was sweet to see how much she grew to care for him.

I would have loved to see a full story based off of this idea, but a oneshot was pretty great too.
SkyWorthy chapter 1 . 3/16/2019
Really enjoyed that! :)
EvilSRage chapter 1 . 2/16/2019
please continue this story
joeriezeilany chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
Asdfghjklllll! I’m speechleeesssss. My ghudness. I love thiss? Like really? Thank youu soo muuchhh!
themans11 chapter 1 . 2/12/2019
amazing story.
Shurl chapter 1 . 1/13/2019
I found a positive review on ur story from another reader in a forum and he said such good things about it I had to look for this and I’m Glad I did . It’s a really nice feel good story and I liked how you portrayed all the characters (even Sasuke was likeable ). Well done, I look forward to reading more from you. More Naruto and Kakashi stories plz?
arata7kasuga chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
Ahhh, but I wanted him to still weak the mask, that woulda been cool. Any plans on making more? It was an interesting premise, I wouldn't mind seeing where it goes.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2018
Good God keep this story going please
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 11/12/2018
Well that was a pretty cool story I guess a one-shot is all I'll get and have to use my imagination lol