Reviews for Empty Promises
CCLP4lyphe chapter 9 . 8/7
I love this story. I can honestly say it's one of my favorite. I love Leyton in this story -omg Peyton is my girl. I really like AJ in this fic too he brought a different element to the story. I like Peyton and AJ's dynamic it was written so well for this story. I'm love a Leyton happy ending- even thou Lucas was super cheesy in the end. I'm glad they are finally going out yeah...Oh my gawd- Brooke and AJ is so perfect for each other. I love that you pair them together. I kinda called it from earlier lol. Haley and AJ storyline was brillz. Great story. You did an amazing job with this fic.
CCLP4lyphe chapter 8 . 8/7
Well, I was half rite it was AJ that Haley went to see lol. I enjoyed that dialogue with AJ and Haley. It's kinda weird when writers put OC in their stories but this young man he makes the story so much more fun and interesting. Good job on that btw not a lot of writers can do that. I think Peyton and AJ friendship is gonna be a good one, aside from Lucas I think Peyton having AJ in her life helps. I love Laley's friendship they are awesome together. Now onto my cute and adorably sweet Leyton moment- uh, it was so good I love the instant messaging scene that was nice. I'm glad Leyton got a chance to talk about what's gonna happen moving forward with their relationship. Btw I like that they are taking it slow. Fantastic update..
CCLP4lyphe chapter 7 . 8/7
Omg. I love this chapter. I bet Peyton hangover was felt like hell. Peyton girl - now you know you was copping a feel of Lucas lol. I was cracking up so much when she was doing it. Oh, and when Lucas woke up a caught her groping him I was done. It was a cute scene though love the Leyton fluff. So Haley saw you guys huh?- I know she was happy to see the two brooding blondes wrapped up in each other's arm. Anyways, uhm I wonder who miss Haley gonna go see if not Nate- AJ maybe or Brooke idk but I would like to find out. I'm glad Leyton is not back to together yet- I want them to take their time in building back their relationship. I think it would mean so much more. Great update can't wait to read more..
CCLP4lyphe chapter 6 . 8/7
Nice update. I'm happy those scumbags didn't hurt Peyton. I'm happy Lucas and AJ was there to save her. I kne though once Peyton kissed AJ she gonna know that she was still in love with Lucas. No matter how much she wants to keep denying it. Okay, I'm glad she told Lucas that she loves him but I don't want them to be together so soon. I still want him to a lil more work js. In addition, I think they still have unresolved issues to discuss.
CCLP4lyphe chapter 5 . 8/7
So yeah, Lucas is so Peyton's weakness I love it. But damn it's crazy how he's the one person that can break her and simultaneously lift her up. I knew he was gonna pull the typical Lucas move and tell Peyton he love her and of course kiss her smh. The immensity of the love Peyton Havel for Lucas is scary sometimes. I mean the way they stare in each other's eyes is so intense. Well, I like that you have Haley in here. I mean you kinda incorporate her nicely and I like that she has relevance when it comes to A.J good job. I knew though that AJ is a softie at heart. I'm liking him in this fic thou, he's fun and I bet Brooke gon end up him lol. Great chapter... on to the next chapter...
CCLP4lyphe chapter 4 . 8/7
Well well well- I guess the guilt was eating Brucas alive huh?. Idk why on earth would Luke go to Brooke, hell he could've gon for anybody else other than Peyton's best friend. The BL break up was a lil too abrupt for me but I'm elated nonetheless. I hope Peyton make Lucas work hard to get her back and not make it too easy for him. I love AJ in this fic, he's so funny. I'm loving how he's helping Peyton to piss off Brooke and Lucas. Oh Lucas is definitely jealous of AJ being friends with Peyton. Luke look like he wants to kill the dude lol. The locker scene was brillz. Can't wait to see how Lucas is gonna win Peyton back. Great update.,
CCLP4lyphe chapter 3 . 8/7
Okay. This was a good chapter. I like because it kinda shows that no matter how much Peyton wants to hate Lucas she's can't because of all the guys she encountered Lucas is the one guy to breakdown her barriers. She's vulnerable around him and and she hates that I'm sure. Lucas you have a lot to make up for. I think you hurt Peyton to the core, and you need to fix it. Omg- A.J is so awesome- I love his banter with Peyton. I know P. Sawyer is prolly not gonna sleep with him but why do I get the feeling Brooke might just hook up with to get back at Peyton for calling her a slut. Anyways, I'm so looking forward to this party. This should be a good one. Nice Update..
CCLP4lyphe chapter 2 . 8/6
Well this is certainly different. I mean I really like how you wrote Peyton in this fic. 'Pissed at Peyton'- hell nah, I fucking love her in this story. I mean she tells it like it is. I love seeing the other side of her it's brillz. I mean we all saw bitchy Brooke so it's kinda refreshing to see Peyton as that too. Omg- Lucas is like wth is wrong with Peyton? Lol. Luke you kinda broke her heart so now she's just going with the flow. Tf Brooke acting like she ain't a slut- girl stop it . We all know how many dudes already dipped in your pond lol. Yo this OC is a nice touch to the story. I like him he's a badass mayb a softie inside though js. I'm glad you incorporated a different character it shakes up the story a lil bit. Awesome update.. can't wait to see the drama unfold.
CCLP4lyphe chapter 1 . 8/6
Omg- this ish* rite here is freaking awesome. I love a piss off Peyton and bitchy too. This is definitely gon be a very interesting story. Lucas and Brooke, y'all bout to get the wrath of the P. Sawyer. Oh my gawd - I love it already. I was hella piss too for this eppy so I'm dying to see where you take this story. Awesome start...
Clavyus chapter 9 . 4/10
Very nice fic. I like stormy Peyton, even if I am a hopeless Brucas slut.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
I really loved this whole concept. I used to really dislike Brooke at the early episodes and really thought it sucked that everyone gave her a pass. I thought she was really self centered and bitchy back then, but she grew into a much better person over the years. Peyton had every right to be pissed at both of them and I'd so glad I got to read it as it was quite cathartic.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
I don't mind original characters if they're well written. Besides, shows have to introduce OC all the time, and they are crap most of the time. I actually love the blunt forwardness of thei A.J. and I absolutely love bitchy, pissed off Peyton. Too bad they reeled her in so much in the show.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
Awesome story.
oncetreehill chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
This fic is great. I'm so glad someone, (author) called out this episode's 'sins', because it seems like everyone just made a villian out of Peyton for making out with Lucas and betraying Brooke (which she did) But it's like no one called Brooke out on going after Lucas when she knew the two broody blondes were really into each other. As as for Lucas, he just likes go jump from one girl to another as we come to find out. No staying power, that boy. I'm so glad you wrote this fic and I really like angry Peyton, something we never saw enough of.
John chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
Your story was great for a number of reasons. First and foremost is because you are a talented writer who uses and realizes the importance of correct grammar.

Second is that this a well thought out and well developed Leyton story (though I do enjoy a good Brucas fic every now and then.

Third you successfully integrated a new character that I actually enjoyed, most new characters are poorly thought out and rarely necessary, but I couldn't imagine this story working without A.J.

Last but certainly not least was your use of excellent music, particularly the fact that you used music from the actual show to great success. Part of the reason I love One Tree Hill is the excellent music selection and you represented that very well.

P.S. You shouldn't have been allowed to be an English Major with your irrational hatred of Shakespeare lol. I happen to love Shakespeare and his masterful control of the English language.

P.P.S. I promise I'm not gay, even though I have an unnatural obsession with all things One Tree Hill lol(not that there's anything wrong with being gay).