Reviews for Empty Promises
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
I really loved this whole concept. I used to really dislike Brooke at the early episodes and really thought it sucked that everyone gave her a pass. I thought she was really self centered and bitchy back then, but she grew into a much better person over the years. Peyton had every right to be pissed at both of them and I'd so glad I got to read it as it was quite cathartic.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
I don't mind original characters if they're well written. Besides, shows have to introduce OC all the time, and they are crap most of the time. I actually love the blunt forwardness of thei A.J. and I absolutely love bitchy, pissed off Peyton. Too bad they reeled her in so much in the show.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
Awesome story.
oncetreehill chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
This fic is great. I'm so glad someone, (author) called out this episode's 'sins', because it seems like everyone just made a villian out of Peyton for making out with Lucas and betraying Brooke (which she did) But it's like no one called Brooke out on going after Lucas when she knew the two broody blondes were really into each other. As as for Lucas, he just likes go jump from one girl to another as we come to find out. No staying power, that boy. I'm so glad you wrote this fic and I really like angry Peyton, something we never saw enough of.
John chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
Your story was great for a number of reasons. First and foremost is because you are a talented writer who uses and realizes the importance of correct grammar.

Second is that this a well thought out and well developed Leyton story (though I do enjoy a good Brucas fic every now and then.

Third you successfully integrated a new character that I actually enjoyed, most new characters are poorly thought out and rarely necessary, but I couldn't imagine this story working without A.J.

Last but certainly not least was your use of excellent music, particularly the fact that you used music from the actual show to great success. Part of the reason I love One Tree Hill is the excellent music selection and you represented that very well.

P.S. You shouldn't have been allowed to be an English Major with your irrational hatred of Shakespeare lol. I happen to love Shakespeare and his masterful control of the English language.

P.P.S. I promise I'm not gay, even though I have an unnatural obsession with all things One Tree Hill lol(not that there's anything wrong with being gay).
EmmaJoie chapter 9 . 4/25/2011
that was great! I loved it

(btw, you put 'Linoleum by Lucas', i think you meanmt 'NOFX' lol :P)

This was a great story, loved it!Keep up the good work xx :)
mahsa chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I just wanted to add this one to my favorites too...
mahsa chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
I forgot to add it to my favorites...
mahsa chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
I really like this one... I like AJ Hopps:P He's awesome...
ProudlyIrish chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
This was hilarious, i love bitchy peyton lol, i so wish she had done that in season 1 :D

You should write a sequel its really good, i want to see more lucas/peyton and AJ/Brooke. Did Brooke and Peyton ever make up though?
xxcrimsonorchidxx chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
WoW! This story was amazing. I loved every word of it. It kept me at the edge of my seat the whole time.
rosieloves23 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
this is one of my all time favourite stories- i love it- love angry peyton and then the lucas becoming worthy! LOVE it!
allovertheplace chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
very cute!

if you ever think about writing an orignial story.. you should totally go with AJ *sighs* you're great at writing bad boys :D
spotsunshine chapter 9 . 5/4/2008
i loved this story!

and i loved the whole aj character.

good work.
SoTwisted chapter 8 . 11/30/2007
love this story so far, only one more chapter to go :)

as i've said before, your stuff is amazing :)

oh and btw, nathan is not ogre, i love him :p lol