Reviews for The Reaping
Nade-san chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
I love your fic! Its a great story, and your writing is really good. Please continue, dont let it there!

Read ya!
Relyan chapter 5 . 2/13/2007
What a wonderful chapter! I really wanted Kagome to hug Inuyasha, but I know that was asking for too much from them. Gah, they are so stubborn! It is so very frustrating! They really need to have a talk - a serious one, without the yelling. And now the gang is off on another adventure! Cool! Try not to let Miroku get too depressed, or else I might get depressed, which would be sad. Great chapter! I love the story!
Mary J chapter 4 . 2/8/2007
Gosh! I feel terrible for Miroku! This is so sad so far! But I am sure things will be looking up soon. Oh and I like what you are doing with all of the characters so far!
Mary J chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
Hey there. I would just like to say that this story is really well written so far. I mean I know it is still just in the beginning and all but I can see this becoming really good! Keep up the good work!
Relyan chapter 3 . 1/13/2007
Six months gone! Wow, you sure jump straight in to stories, don't you? I wonder what is going on with the well, and what happened to Naraku ... how is everyone else, and will Kagome be alright? I am intrigued. Great chapter!
iluvmyphantom chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
this chapter was so kagome lol i love her. one word of caution though they don't curse much in the series so whe i read fuck an dfreaking it felt out of charater for them, i don't know maybe its just me.

but awesome i want to see what happens! i hope inuyasha can save her!
iluvmyphantom chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
oh great writting! inuyasha is my fav anime series too!
Relyan chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
interesting beginning. very much like the show. i like it. update soon!
Katie chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
Hurray! Another chapter! This is getting more and more interesting. And the cliffhanger! Gah! I love the first looks we get of everyone. (The description of Inuyasha was HOT by the way. I could perfectly picture him in my mind.) Keep it up! I cannot wait for more.
captainrose chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
Woot! Awesome job! Can't wait for the next chapter

Spifftastic :D By the way, have you ever seen "Hellsing"?

Cat
Katie chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Short but still awsome! I could almost picture everything you described in my head. Great job I can't wait for more.