Reviews for Door Number Two
PersonaUserOrpheus3245 chapter 6 . 5/20
You have no idea how to right Naruto do you? You couldn't have made a more interesting fight? Naruto just picks up the kid and runs away. How about he tackles the guy through the window and fight him for a bit then you're annoying gary-stu version of the 4th shows up and saves the day. It would have actually been interesting. Instead of whatever the hell that was.

Also what was with that stupid lecture after Naruto got Nyoko? It's not about killing the enemy? No shit Naruto already knows that. Why do you have him acting like an expert ninja one moment and the next he's a whinny impotent manchild?
palmtreehead chapter 6 . 2/3
Sorry I didn't finish my last review properly, accidentally hit post before I'd decided if I should. At any rate you are owed thanks for writing so far and having the consideration to put on hiatus in the summary. Good luck with your future writing and other projects.
palmtreehead chapter 5 . 2/3
This fic is pretty old so by now you may have had more contact with kids and realized that screaming children does not equal bad children or parents. The unfortunate fact is kids scream when they are tired and it's very hard to avoid every function held by friends and family who either don't know or don't care about this fact. many women suffer from post natal depression, from my own experience I suspect trying to adjust to basically never getting out is a large factor in this, and fear of judgement during the basically inevitable public breakdown certainly doesn't help. If you can't handle screaming children look at the bright side-us parents are the ones who deal with it every day and you get to enjoy the eventual addition to the reproduce
Guest chapter 22 . 11/27/2016
Seriously, so dramtic. Nobady will reat like that. I am an older and youger sister and getting ignore is normal. A parent doesnt have a hundred hands or eyes.
Yosokage chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Keep reading on, or die tonight a exactly 12:42. This is based on a TRUE STORY! Once there was a baby girl named Marry. Her mother couldnt take all the crying, so she decied it was time for her to go. She buried her baby alive in her back yard. After she buried her she could still hear Marry crying. So she dug her back up and stabbed her one time in the arm, and buried her again. Marry cried harder, but a few hours later it stopped. At exactly 12:42, Marry died. She bleeded to death. Now her sprit hauntes the world. When your sleeping, she stabbes you in the arm and watches you bleed to death. And that's how she got the name "Bloody Marry" this is the true story of her. She wants everyone to feel her pain that she felt. Apperantly, if you repost thThis isn't fake. Apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minuets you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. You will either get kissed or asked out, if you brake this chain you will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. In the next 53 minuets someone will say I love you or I'm sorryis to 12 other comments you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. But if you break this chain you die at exactly 12:42 tonight by Bloody Marry. Don't belive me? You'll see

brutusjr chapter 13 . 5/21/2016
Your story is a little hard to follow in spots. It seems like you take for granted that we know what you are thinking, rather than spelling it out a little better for us.

Good story overall though...

Thanks for sharing
Black Rabbit-san chapter 15 . 5/12/2016
I love it. I love your writing, the way you describe the characters and how they think, the humor in your story, and especially the playful banters. To be honest, I don't give out reviews much, I usually give anonymously. I only ever do when the story is so fucked up that my complaints just won't leave my mind that I have to leave a review to totally move on; or in this case, the story has an interesting topic or/AND is a masterpiece, in my opinion.

The topic that piqued my interest is the part where you described the angst that parallelverse!Naruto when he felt ignored by his family. I have read many fics describing one child being ignored for the other by their parents but I have never read anything more realistic than this. It was detailed but not too much that it felt as if information was being shoved down my throat, just... enough to get the picture. You went through everything. The cause, how parallelverse!Naruto acted towards it, how the parents acted towards it, how they solved it, the repercussions. I loved it. I really felt the emotion.

I figured in the middle of reading that part that it had to be based on real-life experiences. Lots of authors do that, of course, but you did it right that it fit right into the story. Some authors put real-life influences in their stories, to make it more interesting, but it just ends up put there for no reason at all and will make anyone think where did that come from?

47 chapters might be a bit too much for me since I got too used to good stories ending up in hiatus around chapters 12-18 so I can usually finish them in one seating but with a story as interesting as this, i think
Mistress Snow chapter 46 . 1/19/2016
You made me cry
Screw you
But I still love you
And this story
But screw you
You still made me cry
My heart cannot take the pain of parental love goddamnit
So screw you even though I still love you and this story
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
What was the point of that pills diatribe in the middle of this chapter. It brings the story to a complete halt. It's like in the Doom comic when Doom guy stop and gives the audience a lecture on toxic waste disposal. Also you have this weird penchant for worshipping Minato, you make him completely perfect and it's kind of grating to read his scenes.
Doom marine 54 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
How does Naruto getting sent to another dimension decrease his powers so much? Chakra is half spiritual and half physical so Naruto should be atleast half strong as he normally is.
Camille chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
I really love your story. I hope that one day you decide to continue. Thank you for taking the time to write something like this. It is the first story that I have been able to find in its category.
lizyeh2000 chapter 47 . 10/21/2015
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
WTF chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Okay, I've been holding this back since the first chapter that they appeared in, but what the absolute fuck are these Jashin-damned "clerics"?! I was prepared to read AU, since it was basically implied in the blurb that this will be an AU fic, but seriously it passed AU like after the second chapter, and it's so far away from AU now that it's not even funny. I don't even get what's going on anymore. Thought there would be some sense to be made in later chapters but everything got mushed together and so endlessly (and somewhat pointlessly) convoluted that things no longer make sense. Urgh. Wasted time in this.
CrimsonDarkness321 chapter 5 . 10/11/2015