Reviews for Door Number Two
Vicecreama31 chapter 3 . 3/16
Yes! I'm not the only ones that hates the Uchihas. They're only good in the fanfictions. In the anime i freaking hate them. I have the same opinion as you. I'm not alone anymore. Someone else hates the Uchihas. *reads the next chapter*
DEBob19 chapter 39 . 1/6
I'm really glad you started a remake because this whole arc was mindfuck that went beyond remote possibility so far as to be likened to stories where he's banished. Which are hilarious, but so unrealistic as to be otherwise unenjoyable. Good writing though. Rereading for kicks.
Rain-chin chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
Nice chapter.
Rain-chin chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
A nice warm chapter.
Rain-chin chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
Weird, in 2006 it wasn't known who Naruto's father was, but now it is.
Rain-chin chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Great chapter]
Phantom Wolf16 chapter 47 . 11/25/2014
I need this like I need air.
Crinsomtear chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Love it!
itsangelyoung chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
I just love how well you wrote the Hokage as a father in this fic. I'm so in love with your version of him, (although only one thing bothers me, the fact that he isnt called by his real name- Minato but oh well, everthing else is peeerfect, great job! :))
itsangelyoung chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Havent gotten crazy addicted to a story for a while, lovee this one Thanks for being amazing and writing this!
sillyhater chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
*Gulp* *heart racing DOKI DOKI DOKI*noo sarutobi don't tell minato that naru-chan is innocent...well mostly
sillyhater chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Omg that saying at the end is so true ugg I work at daycare I swear all those kids are trying to commit suicide -_-"
UselessKnowledge chapter 30 . 5/9/2014
Reynard can be roughly translated as "Adviser to the King."
4,217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »