Reviews for Door Number Two
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
are the clocked peple RELLY akatsuki members...
Ashans23 chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
Alright WHEN does he gonna explaine that he come from another dimension to his dad?
son of a peach chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
On Sennin vs Sannin (sorry if someone else already explained this in another review)

The sen- part of the word is the same as in Sensei which literaly translates to one who has gone before, or senpai, which is an older classmate or colleage. Used in this context sennin would be the older or great ninja, or as I have often seen it translated, sage. Sannin conotes that they are one of a group of three people, San meaning three and Nin being one derivation of the character for person. in this sense, the Sannin are like the Shinobigatana Nananin shu aka the seven swordsmen of the mist, or nana(seven)nin.

Anyway, hope that was interesting, informative, whatever. I am by no means an expert in japanese, i know just enough that I can perhapse correctly answer that for you

By the way, love the story so far. I am reading this one first before reading the rewrite.

Thanks for writing stuff for us fic. fans to read :)
reese chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
the fourth's awesome. don't like his wife much, and i dont' think you're being understanding or fair to the uchiha's, but ~shrugs~ it's hard to write someone you don't like for whatever reason.
DoodlesInTheSand chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
ah...ah...ah! Iruka is said to be at jounin level in the first episode of the anime! He just wanted to stay a teacher, so never took the test.
crx chapter 23 . 6/28/2009
What the hell is wrong with you? Your story sucks because there is no ninja action here! Also naruto having psychiatric problems don't exactly make it interesting to read!
fhbaubrg800 chapter 31 . 6/14/2009
Hey,

I know that you're rewriting this story, but I wanted to read this to know what it was all about ;P I've got to point something out though... about this:

"A human's normal body temperature can range from 97.5 F (36.4 C) to 98.8 F (37.1 C) during waking hours. (98.6, or 37.0 C, is simply an average-actual temperatures do vary from person to person.)"

You wrote that, and I want to point out that to have 37C as your body temperature is pretty low, and I know this because where I live (Northern Europe) you're extremely cold with your body temerature being only 36.4 C as you mentioned. It's really, really, really bad to have such a low body temperature, and here (the climate here variates from -35 C to around 35 C so our body temerature variates from 37 C to 38.5 C) I live in Sweden by the way ;P

So maybe you should chage that? I'm not sure thought, becasue this might be the numbers in the US, hmm?

I'm reviewing so I've got to say that this story is really good, and I'll probably read this Vis รก Vis story after I've finished this ;D

~mi
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 47 . 5/23/2009
omfg you need to update! this story is so flippin amazing you cant give up!
Lady Nightshade chapter 45 . 4/24/2009
I still love that Manda wants oranges instead of humans, its just funny to think of a snake wanting something other then meat.
Vandenberg chapter 46 . 4/22/2009
/love

I hope that you will someday update this fic. :P Incredible job in writing this up. GAH! PINS AND NEEDLES! Aw crud.

Okay, back to the point, you are awesome.

LULZ

-Sked-San-san is brain-dead. (lol... short review ") Thanks for writing this up. WE NEED MORE OYAKO HERE PEOPLE!*

orz

*Oyako seems to mean "a relationship" or "terms,as in friendly or hostile" according to wiktionary but I recall numerous authors on this site referring to it as FatherSon. Correct me if i'm wrong. :P
Green Bunny chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I started reading this story a couple of days ago and i got to the little side note at the top of ch. 5 and thought jeez I'm one of those lousy people that doesn't review, so for your humor and mine here is a review saying Squee for Minato-sama!, More soon, please and It was a good chapter. :)
s.lee723 chapter 46 . 4/11/2009
I'm highly disappointed this story stops here, and you rewrote the story without the intention of continuing this one.

Now my question is: Why did you leave this story up?

I want to say I wasted my time reading this, but I didn't because it was extremely well-written and interesting. *sigh* I guess it's my fault for not looking at the note at the end of the story. :(
Vroomian chapter 37 . 4/11/2009
Bloody hell. This has to be my favorite chapter. Was it hard to write the overlaping part?
Erroneously chapter 46 . 3/18/2009
I'm really enjoying this story, and am now heading off to read Vis a Vis, the new & improved version XD
Tara La'Quinn chapter 46 . 3/16/2009
Awesome story, and while it was confusing at some parts its really coming together well!
4,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »