Reviews for Door Number Two
Trip And Fall chapter 46 . 3/3/2009
While Canon!Kyuubi is often and most commonly perceived as male, it is not actually of a specific sex.

Though I'd assume if Kishimoto decides to change this, Kyuubi will be male. (He's better that way, anyways.)

The nine bijuu, (which the Naruto bijuu were based upon) are not of one specific gender. Though Nibi no Nekomata is said to be female, many things in mythology contradict this.

I love how mythology contradicts itself!
Chyna Rose chapter 32 . 3/1/2009
I was going to wait until I finished reading all the chapters you had posted before reviewing (and I am enjoying the story by the way), but I felt that I just had to respond to the comment you made in your after note regarding shinobi packing techniques and the possibility of hammer space no jutsu.

There *is* (theoretically anyway) a way for a shinobi to pack a month's worth of clothing in the small space of an over stuffed back pack: sealing scrolls. If a sealing scroll can hold an armory or two's worth of weapons (as shown by TenTen), or a couple of life-sized puppets (Kankuro), then it's not all that big a leap in logic to believe that one could hold enough clothes for a shinobi to have enough for at least a week. And a sealing scroll would take up less room than even one full change of clothes.

Of course one of the major drawbacks is that a shinobi would have to have the knowledge and ability to seal stuff into the scroll (or reseal), and it doesn't help if the shinobi in question doesn't have the time or space in which to change... And that doesn't even begin to address the issue of creating sealing scrolls, or if shinobi would consider their use for something as 'impractical' when a sealing scroll could be used for more useful things.

Maybe not helpful, and certainly I'm not trying to tell you how to write your fic, but I just thought that you'd be (somewhat) interested to know that there kind of was a hammerspace jutsu type thing in Naruto.
Seriyuu chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
Update soon please! It's a brilliant story. Creative too.
so an so chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
I can't really comment or ask questions because I've only recently started reading this fic. Though I will say I'm waiting to see what the fourth hokage does when Naruto tells him the truth.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 41 . 1/27/2009
Sure. Go ahead now that he's DIED, and come back MIRACULOUSLY when he SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO...NOW YOU WANT TO HEAR HIS SIDE OF THE STORY! BAKAS!

DOWN WITH THE COUNCIL!

*ahem*

I'm fine. Really I am.

As the story's progressed, I'm seeing a lot more language. While I recognize that these people might use that kind of language in situations, it's rare even in very harsh and extreme points of the manga, and thus I would highly recommend toning it down a little as it tends to distract from the story. At least it does for me.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 29 . 1/26/2009
Sorry 'bout that. Guess you answered the walk-on-water thing. ;
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 28 . 1/26/2009
Alright, this is the first time you've heard of me, but I want you to know I'm really enjoying your story. I do think Naruto is a little out of character, but I'm also chalking it up to the influences from the other Naruto and shock factor. I still think it's a little extreme, but I'll buy it.

What really got me writing this before the end, is when you had Naruto say to put the cat in his room. Then I started wondering how the foxes would take that. Then I started wondering where the foxes went. Don't know if you answer that later on, but just wanted to point it out.

Reading on...

Oh, and also, why doesn't Naruto just run across the water? I'll bet with no where near as much chakra he has amazing control...
Daisy's Blog chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
nice story

i read this a while back but couldn't find it again

i'm glad i finally found it
Aomushi chapter 12 . 1/11/2009
Belching the alphabet is doing something useful for society. Cheating cocky, sexist teenaged boys out of their money may cause them to grow up and become the scientists who will cure breast cancer instead of pimps, and all because one undersized girl belched the alphabet, A-to-Z.
Eggenoot chapter 40 . 1/8/2009
This chapter...all I can say is damn. A good damn...but...

Damn.
thisreader chapter 12 . 12/29/2008
This story is awesome. I'm very well aware that you're redoing it ala Vis-a-Vis, but I couldn't resist rereading this. I absolutley love the Author's Notes at the end - I wish I had the foresight to be able to put together something like that for my stories. Comparing Vis-a-Vis chapters to tchapters of this, you cna really see the differences and I think that Vis-a-Vis flows a lot better (this is turning into a combined review, methinks). Especially the way Orochimaru was introduced a lot earlier - it was something of a random occurence in DNT, but in VaV, I get the feeling that his appearance will flow a lot smoother. Keep up the good work!
Owl344 chapter 25 . 12/20/2008
If the earthquakes were neither natural nor deliberate, that means they were a side-effect of something else. Here's my question: were they a 'regrettable but unavoidable' (or just plain unavoidable, but known about before hand) side effect or were they a completely unknown and unanticipated side effect?
Owl344 chapter 10 . 12/20/2008
Sorry, but-Inuit. I-nu-it. Not Eskimo. I realize it probably wasn't intentional, but...Inuit, nevertheless.

Nice chapter, though.
Owl344 chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
Thanks for the tip-figured it didn't mean Mana Points, but couldn't work out what it did mean.
Owl344 chapter 8 . 12/20/2008
I review, as asked.

Nice story-I like the Yondaime, especially. I think you write him quite well.

Sasuke, of course, just makes me laugh.

I don't, I'm afraid, much like Hotaru.
4,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »