Reviews for Door Number Two
ToushirouLover chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
so has naruto travelled back in time or something?
PlayTheGameWithBacon chapter 47 . 12/11/2008
Wow... There's just no way how awesome this story is. Even if you don't update, I enjoy reading the other chapters over and over :3 your really talented at this!
sonorense100 chapter 47 . 12/2/2008
This is a good story but is it going to be finished?
Alana chapter 47 . 11/30/2008
I feel like crying now. Stayed up 10 hours to read this story, and I just find out there is a rewrite. I feel stupid now...lol. Guess that means I'll just have to check the Vis a Vis out. To tired to now though. Very sad at that last chapter with Kyuubi acting so stupidly he knows Naruto would hurt him for put his precious ppl in danger. I agree that some aspects of this story are not detailed well, especially the clerics, but it wasn't bad.
Letta chapter 5 . 11/25/2008
I would have to say based on your comments that you had the luckiest parents in the universe. Honestly I have to say that I think yours and Naruto's dislike of noisy children isn't so much that you are annoyed by the lack of 'parenting' but that you plain just aren't used to kids. I've been around small children most of my life have a couple of younger siblings, numerous younger cousins, and having babysat. All toddlers throw tantrums, I have yet to meet one that doesn't, but I can easily brush it off because I'm used to it. Also, when you wrote that part about Nyoko sneaking out during her nap -that's extremely common. Toddlers spend a great deal of time experimenting how to leave their caretakers so to speak. It's actually quite normal and even healthy to discovering independence. That's why people invest in child gates. Curiosity and exploration are how children learn about the world. I realize that I'm focusing on a very small part of the story, but it's the part that incited a response. The thing about toddlers is that they have virtually no capacity for reason because they haven't even developed it yet. The human brain isn't fully developed until around 23 years of age. I guess my whole point is that there was nothing unusual or that I thought was particularly wrong about Nyoko escaping her nap. You'd just catch her and whisk her back into place without making a big deal about it. Children test reactions too, and if an action fails to produce much of a reaction the thrill can die out. Someday if your ever have kids you'll understand like you'll understand wanting to strangle the child that is the light of your life for various and creative misdeeds.

That whole long winded thing aside, you've done a fairly adequate job of describing a toddler or talking age for not ever having been around one. I'm impressed.
MOE chapter 29 . 11/15/2008
*fangirlsqueals* KYUUBI AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER WAS AWESOME~!(..I think I'm in love with him...*is swooning*)
Kaese chapter 25 . 11/15/2008
:D I enjoyed the "scientific terminology" tremendously! Anyway, Ninja's do know them(or so I assume) because of Zabuza's knowledge of them in the Wave...(Maybe he just picked it up from Haku...they also said he didn't go to ninja school)hmh*is angry for picking apart argument*
Phil chapter 20 . 11/15/2008
Effeminate men who are aggressive are bitches.
Toasterz chapter 16 . 11/15/2008
EWW1 Cough medicine! *grimaces* And for your information /orange/ can be the best - in some cases - and WORST flavor right next to cherry, /bubblegum/*shudders*, and then grape. I wonder how medicine would warp CHICKEN flavor. mhh chicken and beef never taste bad...
Qwertygirly chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
I agree about the tantrum children. My mom would say, "You want me to take you to the nearest restroom" ('cause she didn't want to spank us in public *which is kind of in bad taste) and," Be silent or be spanked" xD I love her to death.
Hachibi Kitsune chapter 47 . 11/11/2008
Excellent story! Door Number Two is so far my favorite Naruto fanfic! (That is saying a lot, I have an obsession with fanfiction!) I haven't read Vis-a-Vis, but am looking forward to it.. I think for DNT you're stretching the fights a little- I nearly skipped them! I haven 't been able to find a good source for information about Inari and the kitsune. I'm a big fan of Japanese Mythology and the works...which basically makes me.. Weird? Anyways, I'd love if you could fill me in on it! Good luck with the zombifying writer's block! :) Good luck! _
aRiaHime chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
LoL that ending was funny!
SanrilTsukina chapter 18 . 10/22/2008
OMG!LOL! i didnt know that kakashi and obito liked to torture ppl, but it sounds like something they would do! ROFLMFAO!
SanrilTsukina chapter 17 . 10/22/2008
this story is so addicting! i say i'l stop on the next chapter. i read that chapter anyway. then i repeat this proccess. ITS JUST SO GOD!1
ldizzle chapter 34 . 10/21/2008
I have a habit of continuing to give a story a chance even if it starts slow or doesn't seem all that great at first. But this story is awful. Its not that you are not a good writer or don't have good ideas but I just think you've made some poor choices here. The characterizations are very inconsistent. One moment you have Naruto acting more like a six year old and then the next you have him leading jounin into battle. The characters don't seem to have consistent personalities whatsoever. One of the biggest failures is the complete neutering of some of the most powerful characters in the manga. Yondaime was supposed to be the greatest Ninja ever and here you have him acting like the world's biggest wimp. Not only is he overly weepy (which you can say is your call as the writer) but here you have people attacking his kids on a weekly basis and he is utterly inept at defending them. If the clerics are just supposed to be THAT powerful, then you need to find better ways of demonstrating that. Yondaime's flying thunder god jutsu is not used once here, the clerics keep getting the drop on him instead of the other way around. These guys would have to be Akatsuki level, madara level to consistently punk Yondaime like they do. Not only do you neuter him in the sense of his ninja ability, but in addition you make he and everyone else seem utterly incompetent. If your kids are attacked about five times, why do you keep leaving them in the same situation only to be attacked yet again. You even have Naruto going on missions when he has already been attacked, (AND PUT IN A COMA). None of it makes sense. And on top of that, 30 plus chapters in the story has still gone no where. This would be less frustrating if i just thought you had no talent whatsoever...
4,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »