Reviews for Door Number Two
O.o
Hori shit

And the name's Teuchi
Guest chapter 5 . 3/1/2020
Sannin - three ninja. In this case the title was given to the team because their amazing teamwork made them able to withstand what they would not alone. (When Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru fought Hanzo and survived he called them "The Three Legendary Ninjas", Densetsu no Sannin.).
Sennin - Sage.
I do believe Naruto calls Jiraiya "Ero-Sennin" due to his initial introduction as the Toad Sage, or Gama Sennin.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/1/2020
Lmao
That miso comment
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2020
Oh I see this was written before we got the full intro to Naruto's birthday. That explains a lot.
Still good tho
Kukuku chapter 5 . 6/18/2019
Well, ‘Sannin’ means ‘three ninjas’. Therefore, ‘Konoha Densetsu No Sannin’ means ‘The Legendary Three Ninjas of Konoha’ (Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru). Meanwhile, ‘Sennin’ means ‘Sage’ and we’ve already known that Jiraiya was the Toad Sage. So both are suitable to call him :))))
WDYE chapter 12 . 11/19/2018
I feel that this story doesn't have much (if any) real action and has tons of filler chapters. I honestly dislike skipping or missing parts of a story so I'll just discontinue this fic for now. Who knows, maybe I'm quitting too early and there is genuine action in the next chapter. It's great that you seem to have relocated the author's note solely to the bottom of your page. It makes up about a 3rd of this chapter alone and would be pretty annoying to scroll through.

I guess I should have read the tags. It's tagged drama, so it's on me for expecting action. Ah well, I think I might have been satisfied reading this if there were less fillers and more (plot, story) drama going on, as I frequently read drama fics anyway.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/18/2018
...shadow clones and hiraishin are the universal problem-solvers and the duct-tape of the naruto fanfic world
boothang chapter 3 . 11/18/2018
it's ironic [but not unreasonable] how many views you have now, when taking into account that author's note

do u boo ;P
AriettaRyuusaki chapter 5 . 11/17/2018
well, I'm on chapter 5 as you can see (technically: at the beginning of chapter 5) but decided to write something, as you asked. I admit, I'm one of those people who read, sometimes leave a heart, but almost never bother to write anything. Only when something makes me feel some extreme emotions, but nevermind.

Welll...I must admit that those name changes of Minato and Kushina (or i misread something) were confusing as hell. And I don't understand why you did this. Don't get me wrong, many other things were just as confusing, but understandable after I realized that this is another timeline. (Btw: your explanation is okay with me. Can't really think of anything more fitting in this situation aside from some elaborate genjutsu or anything else that would end up with Naruto feeling horribly when he realizes it all was a lie.)

Soo...I'm going to read on now. Have a great day if you're reading it.
Sirio Dragneel chapter 5 . 12/15/2017
Merlín, esta historia me encanta. Por fin leeré una historia donde Naruto (sea un niño, donde se fortalezca la relación padre e hijo, y (espero), la de Naruto con Kyuubi. Al principio no quería leerla al ver que estaba pausada, pero me anime, y aunque tenga que ponerla en favoritos y esperar a que actualices (si es que lo haces), lo haré, porque esta historia vale la pena.

Y cuando una historia me llama la atención, oh, creeme que es verdad que leeré esta historia aunque me pase en vela, porque soy así, y como dije, vale la pena.

No soy de comentar, te soy sincera. Pero esta vez lo haré, como una de las pocas veces. Y aunque no comente tanto, porque estoy tan intrigada con la historia, ten en cuenta que seguiré leyendo, y estará en favoritos y la voy a seguir xD

Bueno, lo hice largo. Pero bueno, te deseo saludos desde Argentina. Y feliz próxima Navidad, que falta poco.

¡Un beso!
DoomMarine55 chapter 6 . 5/20/2017
You have no idea how to right Naruto do you? You couldn't have made a more interesting fight? Naruto just picks up the kid and runs away. How about he tackles the guy through the window and fight him for a bit then you're annoying gary-stu version of the 4th shows up and saves the day. It would have actually been interesting. Instead of whatever the hell that was.

Also what was with that stupid lecture after Naruto got Nyoko? It's not about killing the enemy? No shit Naruto already knows that. Why do you have him acting like an expert ninja one moment and the next he's a whinny impotent manchild?
palmtreehead chapter 6 . 2/3/2017
Sorry I didn't finish my last review properly, accidentally hit post before I'd decided if I should. At any rate you are owed thanks for writing so far and having the consideration to put on hiatus in the summary. Good luck with your future writing and other projects.
palmtreehead chapter 5 . 2/3/2017
This fic is pretty old so by now you may have had more contact with kids and realized that screaming children does not equal bad children or parents. The unfortunate fact is kids scream when they are tired and it's very hard to avoid every function held by friends and family who either don't know or don't care about this fact. many women suffer from post natal depression, from my own experience I suspect trying to adjust to basically never getting out is a large factor in this, and fear of judgement during the basically inevitable public breakdown certainly doesn't help. If you can't handle screaming children look at the bright side-us parents are the ones who deal with it every day and you get to enjoy the eventual addition to the reproduce
Guest chapter 22 . 11/27/2016
Seriously, so dramtic. Nobady will reat like that. I am an older and youger sister and getting ignore is normal. A parent doesnt have a hundred hands or eyes.
Yosokage chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Keep reading on, or die tonight a exactly 12:42. This is based on a TRUE STORY! Once there was a baby girl named Marry. Her mother couldnt take all the crying, so she decied it was time for her to go. She buried her baby alive in her back yard. After she buried her she could still hear Marry crying. So she dug her back up and stabbed her one time in the arm, and buried her again. Marry cried harder, but a few hours later it stopped. At exactly 12:42, Marry died. She bleeded to death. Now her sprit hauntes the world. When your sleeping, she stabbes you in the arm and watches you bleed to death. And that's how she got the name "Bloody Marry" this is the true story of her. She wants everyone to feel her pain that she felt. Apperantly, if you repost thThis isn't fake. Apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minuets you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. You will either get kissed or asked out, if you brake this chain you will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. In the next 53 minuets someone will say I love you or I'm sorryis to 12 other comments you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. But if you break this chain you die at exactly 12:42 tonight by Bloody Marry. Don't belive me? You'll see

4,258 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »