Reviews for Door Number Two
Mizara De Nethros chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
wow, i think its a good start, can't wait till the secret of kyuubi gets out, i think that would be an awesome chapter. kinda hard to explain in your story, but i will be waiting for it.

ja ne
klestra chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
waw... I like the start... please...

you need update... I wanna know how will the story develop :)
May chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Kyaa... more. Continue. Who's playing with Kyuubi chakra? Is there going to be two Kyuubis? Oh no...

I love Nyoko to bits! What or who had transferred Naruto to the other universe anyways? Update and keep up with the good work!

~ m a y ~
Tsukiyomi the Kami chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Oh, please do update soon! This is... Virtually flawless in its splendor! This is so very well explained and thought-out, it makes me leap about with scarcely-contained glee!
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
this is really good!

did naruto uhh... fall into a universe where the kyuubi didnt trip over a leaf ninja and go on a rampage against konoha?
December Jewel chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
... I don't see anything wrong with it. It's a great start. One of the things I want to know is, what happened to get him there? Suspenseful... Continue when you can.
getaiyou chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Man, that was unexpected. I really want to know what happen so and how thing are going to be like so please update soon.
BlueSolaris chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I really love this story. I've read Parallels and that fic was great. And I'm glad that you decided to write 'Door Number Two'.
Chibi Dragon chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I liked it, the style seemed really whispy, and dreamy, and light... I can't describe it, but it was a fitting style... I think that the short dialogue helped.

Can't wait till the next one
shima orealu chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
This is an interesting story. Has Naruto wound up in an alternate dimension? If he has, what happened to that universe's version of him? Did it go to his dimension?
Fairy Blue chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
I LOVE this! Honestly. I think fics with plots like these are really interesting, and I'm soo happy that this one is actually well written too. Please update as soon as you can, I'm dying to read more!
Maiya chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
very interesting story.

so is kyubbi kinda off friendly towards naruto?

and seeing how the real only father type figure naruto ever had was iruka, are you going to have him hang out with iruka for a while? that be kinda neat to see, the 4th hokage jealous over a chunnin.

can't wait to read more!:)
ranDom chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
this will be good just dont drop this please
4,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 274 281 282 283 284