Reviews for Door Number Two
Mercy Of Baal chapter 39 . 7/12/2013
FUCK MINATO TO HELL.
Mercy Of Baal chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
Oh my god. How horrible. That's not HIS son. And he knows at a level. And still loves this naruto more. How horrible. I kind of lost a little respect for him. Though I like naruto in this family. I want to kick minatos head
shadowkit chapter 37 . 7/7/2013
...instant baby seat,...a pure naruto moment, using a prank jutsu for something practical, but the outcome is one of the best pranks
Yuu3 chapter 42 . 12/5/2012
Oh, I forgotten to add this review the previous time. I juz wanted to say, I love, LOVE! This line. "Kakashi and Obito bowed like a pair of performers and said simultaneously, "Welcome to our world, where the living die and the dead rise."" The best! I don't think I will find a line better than this. My fave!
Yuu3 chapter 44 . 12/4/2012
Rasengan is being used so please please tell me Futon: Rasenshuriken will appear. Please, I'm been waiting for Rasenshuriken to make to appearance! I'm anxious. I love that move. I will love it even more if Naruto use it in front of Arashi, who will never be able to complete Rasengan.
Yuu3 chapter 39 . 12/3/2012
Awww, of course that sweet...ly disturbing. I can never ever look into Orochimaru's eyes again. I know he's a pedophile but to Naruto, oh hell NO! NO!
Yuu3 chapter 37 . 12/3/2012
God damn it Naruto! Juz spit out two, TWO, words of where you are to your own world's friends/family! Juz two simple word when Tsunade asked you! I'm been waiting for somebody, anybody to ask! Parallel World, there juz two words. Those two simple words.
Yuu3 chapter 31 . 12/3/2012
Poor Arashi( urg, I need to got myself over this. Arashi, Minato, Arashi, Minato...). I love Kakashi, he's an idiot yet he's smart. Somewhat. I think. I assume. I wish. Ahem, anyway I love Kakashi dearly. Like the time when he and Naruto had a little argument in the previous chapt. And in this chapt too. Sometimes, I think Rin is trying to kill herself for Kakashi to get some things. I hope...Arashi...is okay.
Yuu3 chapter 25 . 12/3/2012
Wow, chapt 25 already? I'm hooked to this story, that for sure. I originally planned to read only the first few chapts to see how good it is but never planned to read all 47chapts, lest 25.
Ohh man...that particularly conversation with Kyuubi got me thinking. When the canon Naruto leave, the parallel Naruto would get all the credit for things he would most likely never do in his whole life. Much less at the age of 12. That unfair. I hate that. I hope later on, when canon Naruto leaves, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE- the ninjas, Naruto's family, the civilian, the whole village!- will know the that it was most definitely not parallel Naruto who saved them and all but a Naruto was a much different world.
Well, since I'm writing a review might as well add this in. I'm disappointed that you haven't even mention about the canon world yet. Ever since Naruto managed to speak to Kakashi, im anxious here!
Yuu3 chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
Kakashi. Poor Kakashi, but I'm glad you eased his mind that Naruto might go with Obito and Minato in canon. And possibly Rin. I'm so happy Naruto finally manage to speak in canon, and with Kakashi no less.
Yuu3 chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
Awww, Arashi... ( ok, I'm really having conflict feelings on whether to call him Arashi or Minato. ) but you deserved it. You do. You so really much do. Can you see the different now? The different Naruto would have been should you pay equal attention to him? And now, I hope you realize that you are not doing any good by hoping this Naruto would stay. In fact, you ( sort of ) dragged Naruto from his own world into your world juz to fulfill your desire. You tore him apart from the people he knew and love. You throw him into a world of trouble and unknown. ...but my heart still ache for you despite how much I feel like tormenting you.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Yeah, i agree with you that this chapt is a little bit too fast. And caused a damn lot of confusion. I had to reread this four times before I completely get what this chapt is about. And I still have questions left. One simple question would be how old is Naruto here? There more but I think it should be answer in further chapters. But all in all, my curiosity is driving me on to read this. Interesting fic. And I want my answers, they better be in the next few chapter!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/28/2012
Started skipping paragraphs about seven chapters ago, skim reading the past two.
Dropped here.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/28/2012
"The shift of weight, however, caused an already overstressed right ankle to slip completely off the rain-slickened wood. Hot pain lanced through both of Arashi's ankles as the one bent upward sharply and the other, suddenly burdened with all the weight, simply gave out."
My earlier comment about people and superbeings seems particularly pertinant now...
Canon ninja send people flying through solid rock with punches and make craters. They can walk upside down and on water. They can jump hundreds of fight in the air in a fraction of a second. Summon creatures the size of office blocks.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/28/2012
Your ninja don't seem like ninja... they seem like normal people rather than a race of superbeings.
For example, when I think kage level ninja I think of someone who could grab everyone, blow the roof off the building and be in the air in half a second. Earthquakes would be as much of a threat as a normal human, in other words: none at all
If a kage strikes his desk with all his strength there wouldn't be a desk left, probably no floor and possibly no building.
A kage can build a new roof with support pillars out of the earth with a quick jutsu.
A kage is FAST. Almost supersonic depending on your interpretation.

Hmm...
I'm guessing there was some power creep after the time when you made this (how unsurprising) and well... you didn't know of the Fourth's super transportation jutsu.

The crazy irrationality of the Fourth going after Mikoto was so stupid it wrapped right around and amused me.

"Is it really possible that someone in Konoha might not recognize the Hokage on sight?" No, his face is on the side of the mountain, visible from anywhere in Konoha.
4,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »