Reviews for Door Number Two
Guest chapter 21 . 11/28/2012
"He's my nii-chan, 's my berfday, and I'm gonna marry him!"
HAHAHA!
My younger sister said this to me when I was eight and she was seven. I think I thought it would be a sensible idea at the time.
Kids are so silly...
Kiara chapter 24 . 11/15/2012
The concept of your story is awesome, but you don't explain things too well. And the staggering amount of OC's is really annoying .
auto-nin chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
I just wanted to say that this is a good story but the reason i didn't review earlier was that I usually review on the last chapter but good story
Kingddd chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Good story
Just a reviewer chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I'm only on chapter one as you can see and I'm only at the beginning. I was wondering, do you know Naruto's mom is Kushina and indeed not Hotaru? Just a question. Oh and by the way they story is slightly confusing, but luckily I have a tendency to get and comprehend things easily so hopefully I get the story. Oh I hope the story is good ,because I've been craving a good story lately and it is hard to find one nowadays so if you know any good stories or would like to recommend please do. Untill next time... BYE!
tacaloking chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
i love this story i always like story were naruto parents are alive but did you make this before they said who naruto mother its
bostafu chapter 43 . 11/12/2011
I agree crying IS contagious, so is laughter, even more so is yawning XD
bostafu chapter 31 . 11/12/2011
I learn so much from this fanfic than any other stories I know XD Whether its, physics, biology or psychology or what not. You have some really random facts XD. Which are interesting.
bostafu chapter 19 . 11/12/2011
Ooh.. ok.. ur explanation helped cuz for a sec I was wondering what the hell was going on. I couldn't imagine naruto just randomly bursting out like that without some weird reason, like the the thing on tv was fake, or if the doctors where like enemies screwing with him
bostafu chapter 16 . 11/12/2011
Daamn he got to talk! Amazing! Maybe then they won't kill him or something. Good thing kakashi spends a long time there just reading his book
bostafu chapter 14 . 11/12/2011
Lol naruto, nice taunt. Minato certainly took the bait
chobits909 chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
heyo, i'm just dropping in this review in response to the sennin/sannin thing... and i KNOW you prob won't look at it since you stopped updating this in 08! but although sennin and sannin are indeed both correct names for Jiraiya, sannin means "three ninja" and sennin means "sage"... naruto calls him ero-sennin, ero being the adjective eroi for perverted... anyway.. im sure you got this 100s of times before me! so sorry if it's an annoyance! : meep : i'll just keep reading now...
Sabrina-nee chapter 47 . 10/29/2011
i was :o nooooo~~~ after reading chapter 47 T.T

i wish you continue DNT just until naruto confesses the whole truth to everyone, i was really looking forward to that chapter... but i guess it's useless seeing that you wanted to rewrite the whole story, all i have to do is be patient and stay tune in Vis a Vis *sniffles*

and is that a itachi-shinju pari hints? ahahaha! still i'm adding this to my favorite :D

anyways gambatte rewriting DNT ne?

sabrina-chan xoxo
Nafnlaus chapter 9 . 4/9/2011
No, no, not at all, there were times that, because I had been playing video games, I made that same mistake.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I find this story very funny and I like it very much.

I don't really watch out for badly written stories since, here on the internet, anyone can post one and they may not write very well so I have learnt to ignore exactly how badly it was written and focus on the plot.

ANYWay, sorry about that, from what I've seen, or, rather, read, I think this story is well written. Perhaps it isn't the best but such writing skills only come with practise, so please continue writing. I have noticed that you haven't updated this story since 2008, so I am BEGGING you - PLEASE continue with it.

Salutations,

Nafnlaus
Impstar chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
Yay... I usually don't review a story until I start reading it, but I just had to but in. You are one of the first writers on fan fic who has used Schizophrenia properly, and know it is not MPD. Just wanted to mention that.
4,258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »