Reviews for Mein Kampf/MLK
Zofresh chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Shut up Jane. Everyone has a dream, even the evil people. Learn to respect people's dreams no matter who they are. Oh, nice poem thing by the way. Very...true. I think that's how his dream would have been said. Nice work.
Jane chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
What the hell? lol... Either way, I liked the way you integrated the two personalities. Honestly, I'd like to see MLK kick Hitlers ass into next week, but that's just me. I find it funny to see Hitler giving a speech like this the way the MLK did it, so it made me laugh. I liked your wording alot and how you entered all of the ass's ideas into the poem that way that MLK might do it. It came out pretty good. Once again, I do not support nazis at all or their opinions.
ChrstnWrtr chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
Wow...now this poem speaks for 400something pages of "Mein Kampf."
Ellerfru chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Uhmm... Have you read "Mein Kampf"? I had to read it (I'm German) and you summarized that damn book quite well, so this is no parody, I think, though it would be fine if it was.
Amphibea chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
This is neither mocking nor praising him - merely looking at him from another point of view. And it is only offensive to people who have set their standards of offensive to 'high' - not my fault. no it's not from the book, i called it the same title as the book as it's "My Struggle" byebye
penguindude chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Did you get that out of the book or something?Anyway, good.
Mary Carlson chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Uhhh, is this suppose to be mocking Hitler or praising him? Interesting, but could be considered offensive.