Reviews for The Lion and the Lamb
lo-love-last chapter 13 . 5/9/2009
hehe liking your story so far its very well thought out to compare instant star characters with the twilight ones. i love that you put edward instead of tommy sometimes. im writting a is/twilight fan fic and i kept accidently putting bella instead of jude. keep writting! xx lo
Dark-Wiccan-Goddess chapter 13 . 11/2/2008
Okay you really should fix that things where you switched the names by mistake, since that confused the hell out me there for 2 minutes wondering why the name Edward was there.
AsumBlosum chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
not my email..OMG! when i read that book i was pictureing jude and tommy as bella and edward too! i love her writing! and yours of course!
jommyandluke4ever chapter 21 . 3/30/2008
i have two questions. did he ever turn her into a vampire?

abd are you going to make a sequal
CynicalRomantic09 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Okay, so...

I read this before I read Twilight and I wish I had reviewed before I read the book, but school (and that book) kept me away from clicking the bluish/purplish button.

I have to say it's too similar to Twilight. It's teetering right on the edge... some of the conversations were right from the book with a few minor changes to them and I found that very disappointing because you're a good writer.

When I was reading through Twilight I felt as though your story and Twilight were one in the same. It was a bit frustrating.

But aside from that, I do like some of the changes you incorporated into it.

I really liked the twist that you had for Sadie (Alice). I thought that was really creative and very clever. I also love that you had her fear of driving with Tommy be a psychological after-effect from that occurance. Those were really nice changes.

I do like that as you started to get further into the story, the personalities of your Jude started to stay truer to that of Jude in Instant Star... I love that you managed to bring music into the story. That was really nice and very loyal to Instant Star :D

It's a good story!

I'm sorry if it felt as though I were lecturing you. That wasn't my intention :(
mikala chapter 13 . 3/4/2008
when you write these you should read them over cause you keep using the wrong name but other then that i love it i have just started to read the book cause when i started to read this it made me think of the book the book is awsome so thanks for getting my hooked lol
mikala chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
ok when i first tried to read this i did not get it but i think i do now (is it going to be a mix of instant star and twilight?)
thatgirl2006 chapter 21 . 3/1/2008
good job! can't wait to read another one of your stories...
PorcelainChaos chapter 21 . 3/1/2008
haha you totally had us going for a minute there especially with all the previews you gave us before. haha i loved it though, it was so great. I know! BREAKING DAWN! too bad the movie is gonna suck. all the actors they picked are really gay and weird looking haha, i dunno, maybe I'm just rude. haha ;]]

but anyways, its sad to see this fic end but I'm looking forward to your new stories ;]]. cant wait to read em'.

_-Daniela ;]
MadKelly chapter 21 . 3/1/2008
aww i wanted you to do a new moon one oh well, it was great :D Loved the whole thing :D
MadKelly chapter 20 . 2/21/2008
Wow that was great! i love the book too i must have read it about 5 times each book an i love your story thanks for finally posting! lol..:D
PorcelainChaos chapter 20 . 2/18/2008
yes! its over though! I'm sad. but so happy that you posted this chapter up, it was worth the wait! cant wait until the epilogue! it sounds as if tommy decides to turn her! ]]

anyway, did you hear who got picked for Edward & Bella in the movie coming out later this year? i almost puked. i cant believe they picked Kristen Stuart and Robert Pattinson! I hope they at least pick Rachel Leigh Cook and Steven Strait to play Alice and Jacob, or else the movie is gonna suck. lol. Okay so maybe I'm being a bit melodramatic but still.

anyway cant wait for the final installment to this story!

-Daniela ]
Miss x Massacre chapter 20 . 2/18/2008
this is good. i mean really good.

after reading like the first three chapters I think - before they got to the meadow - I went to buy the twilight series.

I bought the first two then the third and I completely fell in love with the series.

Total Bella/Edward shipper.

:D

postmo'soon.
thatgirl2006 chapter 20 . 2/18/2008
awesome job. can't wait for more.
Ellen chapter 19 . 1/19/2008
I just read the book, in one night might i add. I didn't want to put it down. I really hope you update soon.:)