Reviews for The User's Guide and Manual to Anakin Skywalker
We'rekindacrazylikethat chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
XD
Dark Mistress of the Sith chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
"Are your younglings acting up again? Threaten to send them to your post-Order 66 ANAKIN Unit and they will start behaving soon enough."
You terrible, TERRIBLE person. I DIED laughing at that!
This whole thing is absolutely hilarious. I'm crying!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This is so good. I wish I had found this 7 years ago. Brilliant! :D Your Padme story is just as good!
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Hahahaha! You should write about VADER unit!
babybluecebu chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
"which doesn't, doesn't count" You had me rolling on the floor laughing!
Elaienar chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Question: My ANAKIN Unit has become a VADER Unit. Will his remaining limbs detatch automatically or do I need to instruct my OBI-WAN Unit to remove them manually?
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I'll be sure to hold my ANAKIN unit near the lit candles.
SasuTenLuvr chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Haha that made me want to get back into Star Wars! I like how you used quotes from the movies and twisted them! Obi-wan's holding him back! XD
ILDV chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Hmm. . . LOVE IT!

Where can I get one?

OobieMcRuby
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
"Q: My pet cat, parakeet, hamster, fish, and rabbit all disappeared shortly after I purchased my ANAKIN Unit. What happened?

A: Your ANAKIN Unit killed them. He killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the cat, but the hamster and the rabbit, too. They're like animals, and your ANAKIN Unit slaughtered them like animals. HE HATES THEM!"

ROFL FOREVER!
True Colours chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Problem: My ANAKIN Unit's padawan braid keeps getting caught in the car door.

Solution: Change your ANAKIN Unit's setting to Revenge of the Sith mode where it will sport shaggy emo hair that blows dramatically in the breeze and will all get burned off soon enough anyway.

Lol!
What cybermen say chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I was literally laughing out loud as I read this! It was so funny!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »