Reviews for The Endless Devotion
Erik's Princess chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
Hiya, i know it be two years and everything but i would really love to see the story finished. :) thanks
Hot4Gerry chapter 6 . 9/24/2007
I really don't like Erik like this. If I were to picture him as a vampire I would picture him as one who would not feed on human blood but that of animals or if he did it would be someone evil who did not deserve to live. Another thing, when a vampire kills by drinking the blood of the victim does that person not become a vampire?

I would like to see Evangilene maybe turn into a vampire and chase after Erik trying to stop him maybe and in the process falling in love. Because she was so innocent when she died she could retain that goodness in death. An Erik story without love is like pancakes without syrup. Only halfway to the delicious meal.
Hot4Gerry chapter 5 . 9/22/2007
Hey, I hought vampires had no reflection? Uwually I wouldn't go for this type of thing but I'll read for a bit to see how it goes. I don't tink I'll like Erik all evil and sucking the blood of humans.

We all no what proof he wants. he wants Chrisitine warm and willing underneath him. Now's his big chance. Who could refuse a vampire? After all they can control a person's mind.
Queen Ame chapter 3 . 5/11/2007
I'm intrigued. You're off to a good start. Keep up the good work and feel free to check out my story Phantom of Hogwarts!
rose123579 chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
Nice story so far...but please please please please please please UPDATE!
Wolfe's Girl chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
oohh. I love vampire stories. And mixing Phantom of the Opera was brilliant!

More please!
Wolfe's Girl chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
a great start. I'm eager 2 read more.

Please continue.
avidreadercina chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
Loving the story so far. I hope to see regular updates. It's okay if you mess up on a few words because I think everyone has problems with the words that sound the same but are spelt differently with different meanings. We all know what you mean. Keep up the wonderful writing.
Market Square Heroes chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
wot! 1 review! jeese..i luv this story at the mo! :D hope u had a nice new year too :D
GerrysJackie chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Well written for one so young, I must say.

I enjoy reading a well-written story about Erik, but I really like the idea of him being a vampire.

I look forward to seeing where you are going to take this story and I will continue to read.

Oh, I don't make it a habit of telling others what they are doing wrong-being a writer myself, I know the mistakes I make, and who am I to say anything to anyone else.

Excellent job.