Reviews for A New Reality
MuseUrania chapter 8 . 7/24/2007
Still doing excellent with giving everyone a unique voice.
MuseUrania chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
I think this is one of the best chapters, particularly how you ended it by tying together the theme of the other paragraphs.
authorette22 chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
Good chapter, but can you try to update quicker?
happy reading chapter 6 . 6/25/2007
I'm really enjoying the story. I hope Nicki, Claire, and Margo will have their chapters in this story.I hope that each one of them gets a chapter about Christmas.
MuseUrania chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
Once again, you're doing an excellent job of capturing each character's peronality and point of view. :)
Drucilla Black chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
I love this story, please update again soon!
Celica60 chapter 4 . 2/18/2007
I know you are annoyed by Byron and I am alternatively annoyed by and sympathetic toward him. I feel badly that he puts so much of this situation onto himself, but at the same time, it irks me. He's making so much of this about him, rather than his family, and I don't think he realizes that. And I think he likes it. He likes feeling like he is at the center of the situation, the only one who can hold everyone and everything together. In his selflessness, he's being rather selfish.

I, honestly, don't know how I feel about Byron.
digigirl02 chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
First of all I want to say how happy I am to see the updated and that I enjoyed this chapter, I like how you protrayed Jordan and shown a bit of his softer side, while keeping him in character of the story.(and I like how you have Jordan as the perfect choice for the indeferent triplet) and I liked how the triplets have grown apart from each other, and would like to hear more about their relationships with their younger siblings.
Drucilla Black chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
Yay for updation! :-D
Celica60 chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
This chapter makes me especially sad because it reminds me of how close the Pike family used to be. In the books, the kids were always together, always planning something, always having a good time. And now they're so splintered and it really isn't because of the divorce. It's been gradually happening over time and the divorce has just brought the divide to everyone's attention. I really wonder if any of them can be close again. Certainly, it will never be as it was when they were kids. But of course, that's growing up.
Celica60 chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
So, I'm pretty much the most horrible person in the world. I really have no valid excuse for how long it's taken for me to read and review. Although, I was trapped in an elevator last week.

Moving on.

Mallory was my least favorite Pike kid in "The Reality Of The Situation" because she seemed so self-centered and distanced. But after this chapter, I understand her much better. And I like her much better, too. I like that she's been in denial about the reality and repercussions of the divorce all this time and only now realizes how it will affect her for the rest of her life. I enjoyed that dawning realization and it made me understand Mallory more and sympathize with her. I'm interested in seeing how she will weave in and out of her siblings' chapters and if she will, in fact, make an effort to reconnect with them.

Great job, but I expected no less.
authorette22 chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
This is a great story. I haven't updated mine in ages and for that I am sorry for. I have currently entered a year long contest, but I will try to work on those ff pieces too. Please check how what I've done thuis far and help me decide where to head with them. Oh! Stop me if I'm being nosy, but is this based upon you'r life, or did this develop from a "plot bunny"?
digigirl02 chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
I liked how you protrayed Bryon.(he has always been my favorite triplet) and I would like to see more of an exploration of his and Nicky's relationship.
Madeleine Jane chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
"Including that decade that had been his tenth year" lololol. I giggled

I love this sequel, it's absolutely amazing. I feel really bad for Byronthough, because this is all falling on him it seems.
riverzma chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I like your story, and your other fanfics as well. I'm not sure I am comfortable with the point of view you are using, though. It's not quite third-person, with the narrator telling the story; it's more like an essay, and I think that leaves out a lot of opportunities for the reader to make a real connection with the characters because of the way their emotions are conveyed to us. Maybe I just need to go through it again, because I definitely like the storyline itself, and you are a very talented writer.