Reviews for Class of '85
flootzavut chapter 5 . 7/8
arielle.feigenson chapter 6 . 5/13
flootzavut chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Gibbs offering to leave and showing a little of the mushy centre we all know is hiding deep down, and Kate bumping shoulders with him in thanks, was soooooo cute, as was the moment of him admitting they were friends. Adorable. I can't believe I hadn't read this story before, seriously! But it is nice to read a Kibbs story I apparently missed.
flootzavut chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Okay, I have no intelligent comment, just a huge grin in my face for Gibbs turning up at that moment heeheehee
julie-crazy chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Love this story, so sweet.
Madam Mare chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
My brain mush. That was fabulous! And Can't Fight This Feeling...on top of being an amazing song is so perfect for them!
MartiniKisses chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
loved it, so sweet
anonymous chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
Good story. My only problem with it would be that since the character and I are about the same age...we would have been about 12 in 1985. Graduated highschool several years later in the early 90's.
LisaG chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
Yum-my! I sure know how Kate feels going solo to her reunion...I wish I had a Gibbs to take to mine next year. Very sweet story.
Moriel21 chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
I loved this story! I loved that Gibbs showed up for her out of the blue, I loved how seamlessly they slide into being together, I LOVED them flirting at the table with the women, the coversations with just their eyes and the soft touches and glances, I LOVED Gibbs so passionately defending Kate to that bimbo who was coming on to him, and I loved that they danced to "Can't Fight This Feeling" (great song!)...this whole story was brilliant and amazingly well written!
inveritas chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
Aww wow, how incredibly sweet :-). That was the first Kibbs fic I have ever read, truthfully I didn't know if I would like to read about Kate and Gibbs in this way, as I am a huge Jibbs shipper, but I did. Thankyou. :-)
moregoth chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
Wonderful story!
MeadowUndertown chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
Well wot can i say... I LOVED IT! all of it!, thanks for the great story, and i'm waiting for the val day one too.

Leasel P chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
OMG WONDERFUL ENDING! loved it! could not have been better!

*sigh* now i have to w8 wot is it? 9 days for that valentine's kibbs! torture!

-gr8 story! :D
xyber116 chapter 6 . 2/4/2007
Glad you found a song that you liked. Great stuff and I can't wait for your next fic.