Reviews for E Pluribus Unum
Galneryus chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
oh god that was shocking Tifa's gone psycho I bet this story is going to be interesting
Kburn chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
Probably the one of the better 7/8 crossover that I have seen.

While I don't ship cloud/yuffie I like it, your explaination of how zangan save Tifa was also really clever.

Reading this has made me want to a try and write my 7/8 crossover idea again.
brokenmaelstrom chapter 15 . 12/6/2009
This story was so creepy... in a good way I suppose. I was so confused at the beginning, but that just made me want to read more to figure out what the hell was going on.

Tifa was... I think the only way I can put it is disturbing. Really makes me wonder how much of that obsession and insanity was her and how much was Jenova. I really feel for her though, she's royally screwed up forever now.

Good fic, thanks for sharing )

oh and is this going to be continued? Or did you want to end it that way?
Destrona chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
Why you don't have more reviews is an enigma I cannot decipher.

This looks like one of the best if not the best crossover in here.

And don't sweat about ignoring Advent Children or the rest. You are a good enough writer to pull it off.

Excellent work and a fic I will keep as a favorite
Rakunya chapter 9 . 7/27/2007
For not liking VI, you write it quite well. I'm looking forward to the rest of this fic.

On a different note, Vincent didn't have Jenova cells. Lucrecia kept him alive with G-Substance, which was a stagnation of the lifestream, which is why he has Chaos within him.
WildfireDreams chapter 9 . 7/25/2007
Very nice! Please write more soon! I absolutely loved Laguna's goodbye to Squall. I can't wait to see more of this, and I fully expect to see Laguna reunited with Squall and Ellone (not to mention the others) when all this chaos is resolved. Also I fully support SquallxRinoa and IrvinexSelphie.

Oh and can't wait to see more of Vincent.
WildfireDreams chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
Very nice, please write more soon. Also the images are a great addition.
VinVal chapter 7 . 3/10/2007
"I’ve discovered that once you’ve saved someone’s life that many times, you’re stuck with them on some level, no matter what.

It’s like Karma saying, “Since you think this is such a great idea, it’s your problem now."

i really love that line.
Mako-Magic chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
this story is so f**king messed up! i love it, but must take a break to do some work, then once its done carry on reading! yey!

mako
VinVal chapter 6 . 1/25/2007
I've never played FF8, so i don't feel like such an idiot for not getting the crossover.

can't wait to see how this all wraps together.
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Interesting and creepy first chapter, especially the way it ended. I don't think I've seen a portrayal of the characters like this before.

But, um, I do think this is too graphic for the T rating. It definitely merits an M.
Big K Studios chapter 6 . 1/25/2007
alright i'll stick it out for awhile but i still like the writing though even if it is final fantasy 8... anyway how come nobody really likes final fantasy 8 anyway? Everybody says that same thing...
Big K Studios chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
like that other vin person said on here. I'm surprised u dont have any reviews too this is some quality stuff ur writin here.

keep up the good work this is awesome
VinVal chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
quite honestly, i'm absolutely amazed you don't have more reviews.

still enjoying this greatly. love Yuffie's sarcastic speculations about what was written on the shuttle.
VinVal chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
whoa... poor marlene, poor reno...

can't wait for more!