Reviews for Tarnished Silver
nekokayt chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
hey for a first fic of bleach that's really good
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I really loved it! Poor Gin...It must be hard for him...He's one of my favorite Bleach characters.
Anki-Shai chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I really like it, it's a moment in the life (or death) of every person when they describe themselves...and I think this story capture a perferct moment for Ichimaru Gin. Great story!
MatsuMama chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Whoa - this was your FIRST Bleach fanfic! Well, I LOVE it - well written, ingisghtful, and brutally honest in a creepy, Gin-like kind of way. It's nice to see, since Gin is always portrayed as a betrayer and a trickster, when I see him as someone just a little too honest to be well-liked, and easily misunderstood as a result. Not that he doesn't have a dark and twisty side, but a liar he is not. ;)

I also adore that in your fic, Gin claims a sort of creator-ship over Ran. A totally esential facet of their relationship, imho, and at the risk of self-pimpage its a crucial element to a story I wrote, so it was creepy and exciting to see it here!

You have an extremely good writing style too. Liked it a lot, can't wait to read more of your stuff!
riverdaleswhiteflash chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Nice.

Good analysis.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
deep.
Dei-Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
wow. i like this one. i absorbed the words you wrote. ichimaru is a truly astounding character to write a one shot for. thank you for that. if i coulf i'd give you a high five . you say this is your first written bleach fic? it's a perfect begging. you've probably thought up hundreds of different things before coming to this one. great work!
Lady Azar de Tameran chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Nice. Very nice. This is a very good look into Gin's character.

"Even after centuries, they still haven’t learned that a shining outside can contain a rotten core." I like this sentence in particular. It is a very true sentiment and one that the Shinigami have yet to learn.

Personally, I found it strange that everyone automatically suspected Gin when Aizen "died." I suppose that it could have been due to his bankai's powers, but still, they were too busy pointing fingers to find out what really happened. Hm... that actually would make an interesting one-shot plot.

Azar

P.S.

I really liked the title.
Hassun chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
A good way to show the more human side of Gin. He can't escape the one thing so many are scared of: Disappearing and being forgotten.

Not being erased from history. To Gin it's a goal worth fighting, scheming, betraying, hurting and killing for.

I see you used whatever Gin-related material you had to make this story. It's good that you don't portray Gin as some misguided soul. Gin is evil and he knows it. Nice writing.