Reviews for Girlfriends
TwiLightAmano chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
huaaa~ i love this story a lot~~

this fic is cute~

n it's rare to find fic about them here~

i luv it~
Idle-Riddle chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
hello, um.. this fic, 'girlfriends', you can place it under the category 'satisfaction guaranteed' that's another title for yorozuya tokaidou honpou. it'll make it easier to search for it

Aya
mypastnobodybussiness chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
well, interesting indeed, i would love to read more of your work about shima and kaori _
Drunny chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
aw i love the story it was so cute and the final was so nice 3 *A* I really enjoy this 3
goldeneyekit chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
to have a fanfiction on this manga...already you're earned my heart. now...a good fanfiction at that! more hearts for you!
Jari-chan chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
great! never thought i'd _ever_ find a fic about kaori and shima. thank you so much xD
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I really enjoyed this because you were right about all of his series' having shonen-ai hints. I love the idea of Shima and Kaori together and it was nice to see him being forward! If only more people wrote fanfiction about them!
kiriana-chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I love it i hope that you are gonna write more friction of

Yorozuya Toukaidou Honpo with shima and kaori pairing!
Shinigami's-Girl chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I loved the ending. :D For a while, I was simply enjoying the story and I was curious as to what Kaori would do about that old girlfriend... But when he kissed Shima, I was very happy. So, yay~ I liked your fic~ *big smile*
Moonchild10 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Oh my goodness! It was so cute! I loved this... the dialogue was very well-written, the characters were well-executed, and the eding was sweet and made me cheer. I love these two together.

I've been looking for a good fic for this manga everywhere!

You're a very talented writer and I hope to read more from you soon.
Aloria-Catalonia chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Well that was enjoyable 3
Myra chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Kawaai! I liked it so much!
half-goddess-Katia chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
This is so cute, and I'm glad I found it. I just recently got into this anime (called Satisfaction Guaranteed by TokyoPop), and I thought that it was really cute. I'm glad that I found this fanfic, it was really good. Thanks!
Winterwishing chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Hai! Nggak apa- apa kan, comment pake bhs indo? aq suka fic-nya! jarang- jarang ada fic toukaidou, jadi waktu ktemu fic ini happy bgt dua kata, so sweet~ i luv it! hehehe
karin1004 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
yay! Go kaori!

I love them they are just so cute together!