Reviews for Her Darkest Days
machievelli chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Posted 4 November 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but my computer went down again in June of 2012 with a virus. Then in late November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

Post KOTOR on Star Forge: Follow on to His Bitter Sweet End. Haunted by killing him, she now seeks redemption by confronting the ultimate evil

Except for the idea that the Sith merely sit around and do nothing without their Dark Lord commanding them, it was an excellent piece. The mourning and brooding took long enough that you can see that except for that last quest that may redeem her in death, she has nothing remaining to live for.

Pick of the Week
HandMeThatCookie chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
*clap clap clap* I love the ending best!
TrueLegendKillers177 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
damn skye two stories one evening! lol im glad you decided to post this, although you missed a few mistakes lol thats okay we all make them anyhoo great ending to something well written its funny revan only had compassion for poor old carth her last chance at redemption lets hope the darkness doesnt get her other than that once again my friend great job