Reviews for Effervescence
cje24576 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Oh, please don't leave it like that! You can't just leave it hanging like that! I have to agree- it was just getting good! I hope there's going to be another chapter. Please!
WynCatastrophe chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I'm busy updating my favorites list, can you tell? Ha. Really liked the final scene. A lot.
Little Green Voice chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Oh PLEASE tell me there's going to be another chapter? Please? Oh how I loved the "shy Anakin" .. you don't get much of him nowadays and yet he's so adorable and clearly there in the canon story. *dreamy look* sigh. Obi-Wan and Anakin truly fit together like .. dunno, something that really fits together well. xD

Great job!
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
That... was a pretty funny ending.
little dumpling chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
*giggles superfluously* that was very cute. i have always enjoyed your little stories... and a bubble covered anakin is very delectable! keep up the good work!
luckey7indy4 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
nice start...wish there was more, it was just getting so good!
Alwaysbeyourself chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Yeah, this was a good one! I liked it much, it was short but full of feelings and thoughts!
Kelaria chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Haha, I love the irony that sex is okay, but not attachment... Man, those meetings sound boring... No, Obi-Wan, you're not a decrepit invalid! I just love how he spoils Anakin with special mugs and candles and glitter balls, that's so sweet! )
Gizzi1213 chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Oh! How can you end that there? LOL, such a tease!
GaisciochDeEirinn chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Is that it or is there more? Not bad so far. Never heard of Tru Veld.
Kittyclaw chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Ah, thats great! I love how it ends! Oh my gosh, I love it! *drools all over keyboard imagining what happens next*